• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Hey it's finally possible to think about football again without soul crushing agony!

untitled-233u2p.gif

bionic77

hemi_zps7718d622.jpg

Got our truck! 2012 Ram Texas Edition with the 5.7L Hemi!
I won't pretend I know anything about trucks so I will just say congrats and I will PM the next time I need to move some shit.

Chapter 9 ended up being easy on my 3rd try but I still killed the Mage by accident. My super Mage gave her a critical hit and I did not feel like playing the level a 4th (I set up things perfectly too to recruit her, she was just weak as shit). The Fire Emblem Gods were telling me to leave her behind. I love the other one I got though, the axelady. She is going to be invaluable I can already tell. All I need now is one more spear, I am too sword heavy. Another Mage would have been nice but she did not seem anything special.

Draxal

I won't pretend I know anything about trucks so I will just say congrats and I will PM the next time I need to move some shit.

Chapter 9 ended up being easy on my 3rd try but I still killed the Mage by accident. My super Mage gave her a critical hit and I did not feel like playing the level a 4th (I set up things perfectly too to recruit her, she was just weak as shit). The Fire Emblem Gods were telling me to leave her behind. I love the other one I got though, the axelady. She is going to be invaluable I can already tell. All I need now is one more spear, I am too sword heavy. Another Mage would have been nice but she did not seem anything special.

Axelady's a bro. Man, killing off Tharja/Gregor how many guys have u lost so far?

eznark

Banned
I don't have a PC that can throw games to the WiiU controller and I don't have another tablet with buttons. Cannot imagine playing that game without proper controls. It's probably awesome on the PC, but I don't have a pc in bed.

Top Bottom