• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Draxal

I suggest starting on easy but not casual.

If it is too easy after 6 chapters then start over on hard.

It's an awesome game. You will love it.

So how are you liking it compared to the other GBA Fire Emblem's, and hard/casual for life (I reset if a char dies, but man in game saves save so much time if you don't abuse it).

The Darkest Red made a thread on gaming that's basically turned into rate the Fire Emblems (People have been raiting the Japanese exclusive ones as well).

:jnc

In other news Fire Emblem is even better than I said it was. Just upgraded Chrom. Bionic77 is close as well. Have like 15k so I can afford a few more master seals. Been saving the upgrade items. Always save those until near the end.

I plan on getting into this heavy this weekend. My first Fire Emblem and I don't know what I'm getting into. Hope I enjoy it. I love Advance Wars, so I'm hoping it translates.

I gotta check out this Fire Emblem game.Is there a demo for it.?
Edit:NVM I see the demo.

Bowser

Ravens and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco have agreed to deal, as @JayGlazer reported. Expected to make Flacco highest-paid QB in NFL history.

LOOOOOL

Greg

What the shit?
yzy3gmG.jpg

mr2xxx

Banned
Ravens ain't gonna win shit with Flaccs contract killing them. They better hope they start hitting it out the park in the draft.

Eh. It all depends on the schedule of payment.

He's getting more than he's worth. Unless we get a deal like Squicken outlined with a huge hit first year, cut everyone, go full tank mode, and get through it that way, I hate the deal.

I'm hoping for that, followed by Clowney.

cdyhybrid

He's getting more than he's worth. Unless we get a deal like Squicken outlined with a huge hit first year, cut everyone, go full tank mode, and get through it that way, I hate the deal.

Just tank enough to get the wild card spot and you're pretty much guaranteed another ring.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

If I understand bonus payments correctly, if he gets a huge bonus, you're stuck with him for the term of the contract because if his production slides, his contract will be an albatross for trades and cutting him would hurt.

So basically he's a Raven for life.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck you Dutch and your feminine QB claiming to take a paycut.

Fuck you jak and your rapist QB that restructured to ensure the Steelers will be molested by the cap in future years.

Top Bottom