• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

brentech

I'd love to hear Bill have a chat with Gronk about being smart and keeping his head low.
Kid probably wouldn't even understand a word being said.

Tom Penny

I'd love to hear Bill have a chat with Gronk about being smart and keeping his head low.
Kid probably wouldn't even understand a word being said.

Growing up Gronk and his brothers used to take off the couch cushions and run into each other with them to see who could knock out who...

squicken

He is probably on all sorts of drugs, but as far as I know he doesn't hurt anyone. Lots of these guys party hard. Let the man Gronk

GQman2121

Banned
What's it like at home today?

jacoby_jones_goin_dan9eux2.gif

All day, Larry. All day.

Novid

Banned
Yup. He'll be in his 70s, coming out to whatever Raven-y music he pleases, doing his dance before sitting down at the desk with the other four anchors on Sunday morning. He'll do that one move where he spreads his wings and thrusts his chest forward, and he'll throw his back out. It will be all that ESPN talks about for a week, and this incident will have its own "serious" theme music, similar to the serious music Fox uses when they go to commercial during an injury break.

you win +1 internet sir.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Isn't Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez going to retire this year for sure?

Atlanta wants to bring Gonzalez back so they're going to go all out to keep him.

I do think it'd be funny if Ray Lewis decided to play one more season and go for the repeat.

Novid

Banned
im just realized the seasons over.

and no good animation for a while.

and joe buck and mccarver making a mess of MLB coverage...

this is going to be a long 8 months.

Steelers fans are taking the Ravens SB win pretty well.

Shy of the Cowboys making the playoffs, this was the worst group of potential Super Bowl entrants for the Steelers ever. Had to come to terms with the fact that one hated rival was going to win from the wild card round.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is there a team that all of NFL gaf would be happy to see win?

I'd be fine with the Browns or something. Cardinals, Bills, Texans, Titans, Jaguars, Colts, Bengals, and Lions are pretty benign to me also. Not sure if I could handle Kastrioti if the Lions ever won a Super Bowl. Thankfully I don't really have to worry about that!

jakncoke

Banned
Is there a team that all of NFL gaf would be happy to see win?

No, do you know why? Because whomever is about to play for it or having a good season brings in the casuals and lifelongs and they do a damn fine job at being unlikable. So nope they'll never be a general consensus

Top Bottom