• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Just 10? What kind of grown ass man only needs 10 nuggets. Obviously not elite
c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"I know, right?"

Anyone here have microsoft surface? Don't have a laptop and considering buying Somthing with my tax returns

I am in the exact same spot. I was thinking about doing a nexus 7 with my tax return, but now I kind of want a windows 8 tablet for possible cross device stuff. A Surface is looking real tempting but they are so expensive. The reviews that I have read all seem rather mixed a well.

Flacco might be smarter than we give him credit for. Obviously he realizes he has to save money because in two years he'll be struggling to start for the Cards.

I am in the exact same spot. I was thinking about doing a nexus 7 with my tax return, but now I kind of want a windows 8 tablet for possible cross device stuff. A Surface is looking real tempting but they are so expensive. The reviews that I have read all seem rather mixed a well.
I would probably opt for a Mac if they weren't so damn expensive. I'm also not the most educated on these newer devices like surface and the nexus, so I'm gonna have to do my research. We all all help each other out <33

I would probably opt for a Mac if they weren't so damn expensive. I'm also not the most educated on these newer devices like surface and the nexus, so I'm gonna have to do my research. We all all help each other out <33

Yeah there are just way to many options now. Hopefully MS will announce some cool cross device stuff at their 720 event in April.

Whoops, you're right. Should've looked at the A frame first. That's definitely a Ford truck.

They did make a Lincoln version for a few years so you could be right. Can't really make out the logo on the seat. Looks almost like the Lincoln logo on my small ass phone

It was basically a F150 with a Lincoln front clip lol

CSNNE is saying Pats and Welker close to a multi-year deal.

Also in negotiations with Talib.

If they manage to re-sign Welkah, Talib and Vollmer before FA starts, then I would be severly pleased.

I also really want Woody back, but with Verreen his development, I'm not sure if they will re-sign him.

Also in negotiations with Talib.

If they manage to re-sign Welkah, Talib and Vollmer before FA starts, then I would be severly pleased.

I also really want Woody back, but with Verreen his development, I'm not sure if they will re-sign him.

Adam Caplan said yesterday that he has heard the Pats will not resign Vollmer.

LevelNth

Banned
FA should be fun as usual.:)
This would be a great move for the Bears.

In other news, seems likely Goldson is gone from the Niners, he's going to get an offer and I don't think Baalke cares to match. It will suck to lose him, but our secondary needs work and I think its time for a revamp in the back.

Plus I'd rather keep the room for Aldon, Kap and Crabs who will need re-ups soon.

Didn't he tweet he was bout to get paid?
Yeah by the dream team, but Cook is my first option.
I've been looking at a couple mocks and a couple of them have Dion Jordan falling to us. At 6 I'd probably want Jordan/Millner/Ziggy or if not trade down, i hate Mingo

Talon

lol @ chik-fil-a

I remember when that shit was only in the malls and no one gave a shit about the place. Now that they finally moved out of the malls it's suddenly the best shit ever.
Whaaaaat. Blasphemer of the poultry. Dwarf house is the shit. Breakfast buffets on Saturday mornings. Get as many chicken fillets as you want.

DSC007691.jpg

Jets Fans should come to terms that Revis is gonna be gone, just saw his interview were he said he wouldn't mind playing for the 9ers. He probably wouldnt mind any team that has SuperBowl hopes. The jets are dead!!!!! But really just take a big haul of picks for him if you can and be happy Fox.....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Whaaaaat. Blasphemer of the poultry. Dwarf house is the shit. Breakfast buffets on Saturday mornings. Get as many chicken fillets as you want.

At least in Arkansas, they were only in malls or on campus at the U of A before they built freestanding ones I believe.

I for one am shocked that the Pats are not spending the money they saved with Tammy's contract to sign free agents.

If I didn't know better it would be almost like this had already happened many, many times before!

It sounds like they are definitely going to keep Wes though, so that is a big change for them compared to years past.

Talon

At least in Arkansas, they were only in malls or on campus at the U of A before they built freestanding ones I believe.
Yeah, they expanded slowly. I'm from Georgia, so we basically had one every three or four exits when I was growing up.

Draxal

I've got a Chik-Fil-A inside my student union just never ate it before

Reminds me of that one kid who wouldn't commit to Clemson because they didn't have a Chik-Fil-A on campus.

Clemson does have a Chik-Fil-A on campus

Anyway, Korean Fried Chicken > all others.

Top Bottom