• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Kiryu

Hawks signed a 6'8" 280lb guy who formerly played pro hoops in Argentina. Interesting.
I think Seahawks Front Office are pulling out like they did to Brandon Browner for defensive but as in Offensive Player (Tight End with length arms... sure!)

MechDX

i8k5iClMLYwLO.gif

mjdsplooge.gif

When I used to drink and drug, I got into a lot of fights, and I almost always started them. Plus, I usually did it with the biggest dude around. At 5'8, 140 lbs, I lost a lot of fights.

All I remember was he used to party in my dorm, and I was out front one night, doped out and drinking, and he came out. I just presumed he thought he was the shit, so I walked up, got in his chest and shoved him, and slurred something like "you ain't about shit". When I say shove, I just pushed myself back off of him. He looked at me funny, picked me up, and just kinda tossed me. My friends grabbed me up, he told them to watch their boy, and he was on his way.

Now knowing about the roids, I'm lucky I wasn't killed.

ChanHuk

Banned
Trader Joe's = greatest

Scored 3 bottles of pomegranate Stoli (Fuck flavored vodka) for SIX DOLLARS EACH

Oh and F U DUTCH!!!1111

I'll watch, but I wish it was all football all the time, but I wish the same about ESPN
Edit: WTF just saw a Assassins creed 4 commercial

BigAT

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Fox-Sports-1.jpg[img]

[url]http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/FOX-Sports-announces-FOX-Sports-1-network-030513[/url][/QUOTE]

What an awful looking logo. That's really the best they could come up with? The name is pretty lacking too. "Fox Sports 1" hardly sounds like a premiere sports channel, it sounds like one of those channels that is buried deep in your cable package and shows nothing but live soccer at 3 AM.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Eli for picks that turned into Rivers/Merriman/Kaeding deal continues to look better and better. Accorsi had some stones to pull that one off.

Top Bottom