• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

jbug617

Banned
Don't let him mess with you BG.

We smell like the vault mang!

We so rich mang!

j67wpz.gif

Julian Edelman is about to get paid.

squicken

We're (Colts) not interested in Jennings, which is good. Reggie fills that role well enough. Still need a bigger guy to go along with Hilton, but it's not urgent like the OL and DL/LB/DB groups

Godslay

Banned
I hope to the baby Jesus we get some good news on Tebow tomorrow. Let the man play in Jacksonville. It's the right thing to do.

squicken

Caplan hinting that Eagles move tomorrow will be for a "joker". He and Cosell talk about those as slot guys and big TEs. Could mean Cook or Amendola, but something along those lines

Greatest loss of my life.

Can't imagine a greater loss. You guys were blessed that day

eznark

Banned
Caplan hinting that Eagles move tomorrow will be for a "joker". He and Cosell talk about those as slot guys and big TEs. Could mean Cook or Amendola, but something along those lines

Can't imagine a greater loss. You guys were blessed that day

First rounder for Finley or a seventh for Fraudgers.

Canuck76

Banned
Harvin is probably overjoyed to be playing in Washington state after the recent elections.

Hahaha.

I do hope we can trade up in the draft now. We do need help at right tackle.

Once we do that though and Russell ain't running around half the game we'll be even more deadly

NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

1. Chiefs -
2. Jaguars - Tamanon
3. Raiders - ChanHuk, Mackenzie 92
4. Eagles - Yankeehater
5. Lions - WedgeX, Goldlion054
6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman
7. Cardinals - Squall ASF
8. Bills - LJ11
9. Jets - Fox318
10. Titans -
11. Chargers - Nightz
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
13. Buccaneers -
14. Panthers - Bowser
15. Saints -
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow
18. Cowboys - cashman
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence
21. Bengals -
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta
23. Vikings -
24. Colts - SpinDasher
25. Minnesota - from Seattle -
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary
27. Texans -
28. Broncos - Godslay
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot
30. Falcons - Talon
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato

Missing reps for the bolded teams. Please. Let's get fans to represent before we move to alternates.

Bummed still.

It's not losing Boldin. As Eznark said, we got something for a player we were going to cut anyway, which is good. But not to the Niners. Don't help them in any way. Don't make me hate Boldin. Feels bad.

Drakeon

How is FMT not on that list yet? I know jack shit about college prospects, so keep me far away, but we got enough Niner fans on here to at least have someone who knows what hes talking about do the mock draft for us.

squicken

Squicken.
Edit: Colts to make a push for Long

I don't like Long to the Rams, but that is b/c of the history with injuries and offensive linemen there. He would probably die. But for Indy, I like it. Little more cap room to roll the dice. Good GM who won't get fleeced. Mobile QB who can deal with pressure

As far as Cook, he has been rumored to STL since they didn't tag him. Like it more than Keller rumors, but it's all on price. If Cook wants WR money then no way

JABEE

I just don't get the fervor over Harvin. That Migraine shit in 09 soured me on the guy permanently.

He's a really talented player that makes any team he's on better. When he's not hurt he's a very explosive and versatile player that creates matchup problems for teams he faces. Imagine Lynch, Wilson, and Harvin running the ball. Wilson is going to have a monster season next year.

Maybe I'm overrating him, but I like Harvin a lot.

squicken

I just don't get the fervor over Harvin. That Migraine shit in 09 soured me on the guy permanently.

Oh his history is nuts. Punched a ref in HS. Punched a coach in college. Heated arguments with Chilly and Frazier. Problems with authority abound

But he makes people miss. He real good at it. Best YAC guy in the league. SEA can line up in pistol with Lynch behind Wilson and Harvin to the side. Real wild card player for them. Have to hope Cheatin' Pete can get through where others couldn't I guess

Big difference I think is that if he goes against the grain there, he won't have supporters in locker room. Seems like Ponder has detractors in MIN locker room, which was his main issue. He goes against Russ and he'll be out of friends fast

I'm done trying to predict what Pete and John do over the offseason, because going balls out for Harvin was near the bottom of my list of expectations. I was expecting something like a Desmond Bryant signing and nothing else, but maybe now they'll be able to move Flynn and free up the cap space that Harvin is going to command soon. Probably means Leon is gone too...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
An upset of today: Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signed his sixth-round tender for $1.323 million. Didn't want to wait. Wanted to prove point.

Spinluck

I don't like Long to the Rams, but that is b/c of the history with injuries and offensive linemen there. He would probably die. But for Indy, I like it. Little more cap room to roll the dice. Good GM who won't get fleeced. Mobile QB who can deal with pressure

As far as Cook, he has been rumored to STL since they didn't tag him. Like it more than Keller rumors, but it's all on price. If Cook wants WR money then no way

I really hope we can get Long, so we can move Castonzo to RT.

Top Bottom