• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Wes

venison crêpe
BROWNS HUBBUB

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500.gif

LaConfora says Kruger to Browns is almost a certainty.

mr2xxx

Banned
Lizzuendo ‏@Lizzs_Lockeroom
BREAKING: CB DeAngelo Hall will agree to terms on 3 yr deal with the Detroit Lions upon passing physical

Striker

After one year in Jacksonville, former Giant Aaron Ross returns to the team.

Boosts depth at CB/S plus can be a capable PR.

EDIT: Fuck off Bowser!

Good move for Zona if they can get picks for Fitz and truly embrace the tank as they should.

Lol @ sota though. They should be cleaning house and tanking.

LevelNth

Banned
Mike Adelmann ‏@m_adelmann84
Wow...KFAN just reported that something "big" could be happening with Minnesota and Arizona, involving a certain wide receiver

NO
WAY
That would be insane! And pretty much make the NFC West a three horse race for, oh I don't know, a decade?

Supposedly the Eagles are out of all FA DB's. Sounds like Revis to me.

I just heard Jeff Mosher say that he doesnt believe that the Bucs are really in on Revis, since they traded Talib rather then pay him last year. He seemed to think the Eagles will get him. I have a feeling if they do his knee will be shot, but we will see.

Wes

venison crêpe
Dannell Ellerbe ‏ @ ellerbe59

"Just wanna take time to THANK GOD for being in this position I'm in! Before I make da BIGGEST DECISION in my life I just wanna thank him!!!"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck Reggie Bush, bring this man and his healed femur to Detroit!

Leon Washington would be a great 2nd option if for some reason Reggie Bush fell through. Just having a RB to keep the opposing safeties on check and not lining 20 yards back every single play.

That one versatile back is the guy thats going to make it easier for everyone else on the offense.

We had the 3rd best ranked offense in the league last year (after having IMO the best offense in 2011) without a RB who could run off screens/draws and punch some TDs in the redzone.

Dan Graziano @espn_nfceast

Eagles gain an additional $11 million in salary cap room with release of Nnamdi Asomugha, even though they still owe him $4M.

Eagles have about as much spending room as the Browns at this point. Over 40 million.

Dannell Ellerbe ‏ @ ellerbe59

"Just wanna take time to THANK GOD for being in this position I'm in! Before I make da BIGGEST DECISION in my life I just wanna thank him!!!"
Browns, following Kruger hehe
I don't know how good I'll be considering I jinxed every team in the playoffs last season... I even beat Mech's cursing ability for the Super Bowl by picking the '9ers. :(
its cool I think our season is gonna come down to who plays Qb anyway

The secondary coaches will just fuck up any technique he has.
By technique you mean his usual 2 defensive pass interference calls per game and the technique he uses to point his finger at the safety with a look of confusion wondering if the guy that just cooked him was his responsibility?

Duxxy3

He would still be an upgrade for the Pats. Would love for him to replace Arrington. Would be nice if the Pats keep Talib, and sign Nnamdi. That would be a solid trio of corners assuming Dennard doesn't regress.

By regress you mean go to jail?

By technique you mean his usual 2 defensive pass interference calls and the form of his finger as he points at the safety with a look of confusion wondering if the guy that just cooked him was his responsibility?

sounds like he would fit right in

WedgeX

Banned
Lizzuendo ‏@Lizzs_Lockeroom
BREAKING: CB DeAngelo Hall will agree to terms on 3 yr deal with the Detroit Lions upon passing physical

Unforeseen!

Washington Post said:
Good: Intercepts Jay Cutler four times during a win in Chicago, allowing everyone to laugh at Jay Cutler while simultaneously celebrating a win. The four picks tied an NFL record. “DeAngelo….DeAngelo was incredible,” London Fletcher said after that game. “I mean, four interceptions, and one for a touchdown when they’re driving on us, you can’t say enough about that.” Makes the story even more fun by talking back at the unbowed Cutler. “You know what man, Jay’s a little bit, he don’t really understand, I guess, the game, the game of football,” he told SportsCenter.

I welcome this man to the NFCN.

TheFatOne

By technique you mean his usual 2 defensive pass interference calls per game and the technique he uses to point his finger at the safety with a look of confusion wondering if the guy that just cooked him was his responsibility?

It looks like he has already mastered everything the Pats coaches can teach him. Sounds like a perfect fit.

Kacar

Browns, following Kruger hehe

its cool I think are season is gonna come down to who plays Qb anyway

Me too, I'm holding all my expectations in check till i finally become confident in whoever our QB is, but the Jets did make 2 Straight AFC champ games with the Sanchise.

Duxxy3

That's a possibility, but Pats young corners have a recent history of playing like shit after their first year.

It's because our secondary coaches teach them poor technique. Talib and Dennard avoided it last year because they were new to the system. The more time a player is around those two coaches, the worse they get.

NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

1. Chiefs -
2. Jaguars - Tamanon
3. Raiders - ChanHuk, Mackenzie 92
4. Eagles - Yankeehater
5. Lions - WedgeX, Goldlion054, Kastrioti
6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman
7. Cardinals - Squall ASF
8. Bills - LJ11
9. Jets - Fox3182
10. Titans -
11. Chargers - Nightz
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
13. Buccaneers -
14. Panthers - Bowser
15. Saints -
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow
18. Cowboys - cashman
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence
21. Bengals -
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta
23. Vikings -
24. Colts - SpinDasher
25. Minnesota - from Seattle -
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary
27. Texans -
28. Broncos - Godslay
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot
30. Falcons - Talon
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato

Missing reps for the bolded teams. Please. Let's get fans to represent before we move to alternates.

Top Bottom