• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

beast786

But Reggie is such a tough between the tackle runner who will keep drives alive and allow the defense to rest making them better. LOL!!!

They feel they already have that with leshore. The drop off when Best got hurt was evident. He opened plays for TE and just spread the field.

This also tells me Best is over.

I dont think they have to at all. I was just replying to how silly it seemed to say that the locker room would straighten him out. He is a crazy fucker and I doubt that is going to change, but if he produces for the Cards and they dont mind having someone like him on the team then good for them.
I initially thought he meant something more serious than his stupid tweets. I meant the locker room would make sure he didn't get in trouble with the law, etc. You never know though, Pitts is led by a rapist while we are led by Fitz. Maybe he'd calm down a bit. Either way, if he beasts on the field than his antics won't be much more than an annoyance.
Thats a good thing.

Greatness these days is paved on a road full of garbage.

Being good only matters for power rankings and fairweather fans. Championships are won by the mediocre and lucky. We are already mediocre, just need some more luck.

I meant to add in bad enough to miss the playoffs, you won't have that balance you speak of. You are taking a large hit on talent this off season.

bionic77

I initially thought he meant something more serious than his stupid tweets. I meant the locker room would make sure he didn't get in trouble with the law, etc. You never know though, Pitts is led by a rapist while we are led by Fitz. Maybe he'd calm down a bit. Either way, if he beasts on the field than his antics won't be much more than an annoyance.

I meant to add in bad enough to miss the playoffs, you won't have that balance you speak of. You are taking a large hit on talent this off season.
The rules say that someone has to make the playoffs from the division. The North will get a coveted low seed.

Between us and Ohio (historically the Browns and Bungles have been like Ben's practice squad, except worse) I like our odds to make the playoffs.

We will make history and be the first sub .500 (regular season) SB champion.

The rules say that someone has to make the playoffs from the division. The North will get a coveted low seed.

Between us and Ohio (historically the Browns and Bungles have been like Ben's practice squad, except worse) I like our odds to make the playoffs.

We will make history and be the first sub .500 (regular season) SB champion.

Didn't even mention the Ravens, eh?

He's injury prone and a fumbler. He'll fit right in with the rest of the Steeler cast offs in Pittsburgh West while they race for the bottom of the division. Seriously, it'll be a miracle if the Cards win 2 divisional games next season.

squicken

Good Rams kept Hayes. I'd rather him for the same money someone will waste on Avril. Plays all over DL, good vs run, and had 6.5 sacks last year

Call me crazy, but I have this weird feeling that this year will be the year the Browns won't be the joke of their division and might actually contend for a playoff appearance.

What's your point? The refs gifted u a sb win against Seattle. We're talking about the 2013 season...

So am I. Shy of Suggs your talent on defense is gone. So is Boldin and Birk on offense. Things obviously worked out in the end but Rats fans were pulling their hair out when the team went on that losing streak last season.

Lucky for your team that you managed to win a championship but it was at the end of your window. Rats are in the same place the Steelers are.

Top Bottom