• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

cdyhybrid

This is actually a testament to how far the franchise has come. Before Staffords 2011 season, no star like Reggie Bush who sells jerseys would even consider Detroit unless we had something going on. We had nothing going on post Barry Sanders to Staffords 2011 season.

Bush, and Drew Brees helped turn New Orleans into a Super Bowl winner, and if NO can do it so can we.
Good lord.

john telich ‏ @ JohnTelich8
Pro Football Talk also reportring Kruger will sign with Browns.. Not confirmed from the team yet. 8-9 million per year

Nick Ragsdale ‏ @ ColtsInsiders
**FREE AGENT NEWS** - RB Reggie Bush has an agreement in principle with the  # Lions. Should sign tonight.

Jake Long is a Ram if he passes a physical. Would have been an awesome thing 3 years ago
Probably a good thing for the Dolphins but I'm worried about finding a suitable replacement. I guess they'll look to address that with the draft. I'll miss Jake, he was amazing when he was healthy.

This is actually a testament to how far the franchise has come. Before Staffords 2011 season, no star like Reggie Bush who sells jerseys would even consider Detroit unless we had something going on. We had nothing going on post Barry Sanders to Staffords 2011 season.

Bush, and Drew Brees helped turn New Orleans into a Super Bowl winner, and if NO can do it so can we.
This is probably your greatest work yet

Vyer

I'm going to be pissed when Casey goes somewhere else and is successful, demonstrating how badly Kubiak used him.

Also, goodbye Kevin Walter.

Eh, he could start in Minnesota, Detroit, Oakland, Jets and St. Louis. Why would he go be a backup?
Vikings aren't quitting on Fonz yet. Kastrioti would end himself if Stafford was sat down (and you know that isn't happening. Jets just signed Gerrard and the Rams aren't sitting Bradford with that contract.

Oakland, I'll give you.

Oh and:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Chargers trying to get done a deal with Cowboys free-agent TE John Phillips.

Top Bottom