• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Draxal

Greg Jennings is ESPN touting himself. Clear the market isn't there for him. Not going to get a big pay day

Colts need to stay patient. Lots of holes and lots of value out there

Hmm, maybe he goes to the Vikes instead of Cruz? Giving up a first is a lot.

With Bennett to the Bears I have to think the Rams have a decent chance of getting Cook. I hears Miami was talking to him too, but that Wallace deal is ridiculous

BigAT

Wonder what the odds are Giants bring Boss back.

When he first got released, I remember one of the Giants beat writers saying it wasn't going to happen. Sadly, Boss' career might be done already as a result of how bad he has been with concussions.

WedgeX

Banned
Guaranteed money is what matters. Calvin Johnson got a 60 million guaranteed deal a year or two ago if memory serves through 2019.

Calvin's contract, for those wondering:
  • 2013: $5 million (+ $20 million option bonus)
  • 2014: $5 million
  • 2015: $12.5 million
  • 2016: $15.95 million
  • 2017: $16.5 million
  • 2018: $17 million ($3.5 million guaranteed if team "buys back" final two years)
  • 2019: $18.25 million

Kacar

brownshub_zpsed50d842.gif
[/IMG]

Godslay

Banned
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
The Broncos have agreed to terms with OG Louis Vasquez, 4 years, $23.5 million with $13 million fully guaranteed.

Duxxy3

Patriots tender offer to restricted free agent TE Michael Hoomanawanui. @FieldYates reports it is low tender at $1.323m.

YES!!

Cuz we really need that 4th TE on the roster.

squicken

With Bennett to the Bears I have to think the Rams have a decent chance of getting Cook. I hears Miami was talking to him too, but that Wallace deal is ridiculous

I was expecting something from him. It might be, like Jennings, that teams have interest. But when the agent gave out the asking price, they hung up. Cook wants WR money. Just not rational

Brinbe

The Philly 49ers

Jean-Francois, Sopoaga, Cox is a good start to the line. Especially if we're going to that 3-4 hybrid. Just need to find that SAM and fix up the secondary now.

Hunter S.

Lol, reading up on Vasquez real quick,
1 penalty in 3,435 offensive snaps.

Sounds good so far. I never will complain about taking Charger talent they wanted to retain.

Top Bottom