• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

h3ro

But he was wearing his Harvard tie... his Harvard tie...

St11Uoj.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well the Bills could be looking at TJAX future!

He's probably as good as Geno Smith if this quarterback class is that dreadful.

eznark

Banned
Vikings aren't quitting on Fonz yet. Kastrioti would end himself if Stafford was sat down (and you know that isn't happening. Jets just signed Gerrard and the Rams aren't sitting Bradford with that contract.

Oakland, I'll give you.

Oh and:

Wait, you think the Jets brought in Garrard to start?

So the Giants need a TE. Wonder if they go draft or FA. Eifert isn't a true Y. Maybe Ertz or Kelce
They drafted Adrien Robinson in the 4th and Reese wants him on the field. They'll bring someone in but he'll likely get significant playing time.

I would be fine with Eifert.:)

Wait, you think the Jets brought in Garrard to start?
No. Nacho is starting. You think the Jets are going to actually make a smart decision at QB?

The Giants backup comment was more pipe dream than anything by the way. I just loathe having Curtis Painter as a backup but then it's a vanity position behind Eli thanks to his durability.

WedgeX

Banned
ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Kassim Osgood has signed a one-year deal to stay with the Lions, per league source.

I'll take it. He was good on special teams.

HPhins54

Neo Member
Solid move. I feel like Wallace has a bit of a "Me" attitude, but I'll take it. We desperately need help at WR and he'll be a good deep threat.

WedgeX

Banned
Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
to the jackass who created a fake account @JasonLaCantora - (t instead of f)get a life. Hey @twitter, can you yank this fake account? Thanks

:jnc

squicken

Greg Jennings is ESPN touting himself. Clear the market isn't there for him. Not going to get a big pay day

Colts need to stay patient. Lots of holes and lots of value out there

Top Bottom