• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
i

TETSUO!

effzee

Nice Quin signing for the Lions. I'm officially happy although I still wish we signed an o-lineman or something instead of Bush

Not up to speed with the OLINE issues. You guys need help across the whole line? Tackles? Guards?

Again I think those holes can be filled through the draft. Quin is a great pick up for you guys. I was hoping for him or Goldson. Instead we got Chung :(

All I see is they are talking, I really hope it happens though since the Eagles need LBs big time.

A true SAM for once would be great. Whatever happened to Francois? I went to bed reading he was on a plane to Philly. Thought it would be done by now.

Dammit. Danny Amendola future it is...

Would be a great pick up for Denver. And Amendola would slide right in for Brady.

beast786

Leshoure was horrible between tackle , got almost benched in favor of bell. Leshoure also lacks breakaway speed, I can't even recall a big run. Bell is slow as hell but have great instict . depending on the money involve this is what we were missing since best went down and hence the lions.

WedgeX

Banned
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Hold off on Glover Quin's agreement with Detroit. Another source said, Not so fast. Situations in free agency, as we see, can be fluid.

Imma not happy with Schefter and Birkett.

beast786

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Hold off on Glover Quin's agreement with Detroit. Another source said, Not so fast. Situations in free agency, as we see, can be fluid.

Imma not happy with Schefter and Birkett.

Maybe he just saw golsdon contract with bucs

effzee

Fuck both Goldson and Quin gone and we get Chung.

Cmon Howie please don't tell me this is it for S.

Elam in the 2nd would help though.

WedgeX

Banned
Mech celebrates:

Dave Birkett @davebirkett
RT @taniaganguli: ESPN's initial report withdrawn, and we are also told that the #Texans are still in play for S Glover Quin.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mech celebrates:

Dave Birkett @davebirkett
RT @taniaganguli: ESPN's initial report withdrawn, and we are also told that the #Texans are still in play for S Glover Quin.

:lol

The chances of this still being a disaster have resurfaced!

Top Bottom