• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Fantomex

That'll probably be Xavier Rhodes since Millner will be gone. A WR, DE, or LT could be nice, though.

With Wallace and Hartline resigned, another WR would probably be best had in the 3rd round. A LT could be nice, but I personally don't see much value where the Phins have their pick. I've seen some mock drafts with Millner falling to the Dolphins man. Don't stop believing!

Gunsmithx

With Wallace and Hartline resigned, another WR would probably be best had in the 3rd round. A LT could be nice, but I personally don't see much value where the Phins have their pick. I've seen some mock drafts with Millner falling to the Dolphins man. Don't stop believing!

There's some thought that they are hot on Tavon Austin and Darlington said that with what he heard of the phins plans it wouldn't be what we think. Though if we got Austin I could see them moving Bess.

Worth going after a TE that early? I would be so thrilled if Millner actually stayed on the board that long but it seems incredibly unlikely, CB is a huge need for a lot of teams.

There's some thought that they are hot on Tavon Austin and Darlington said that with what he heard of the phins plans it wouldn't be what we think. Though if we got Austin I could see them moving Bess.
Austin with the 12th pick? Seems like a reach to me.

Fantomex

Worth going after a TE that early? I would be so thrilled if Millner actually stayed on the board that long but it seems incredibly unlikely, CB is a huge need for a lot of teams.

I've heard a lot of rumors, but when I think about it, with Ireland these rumors are always just so far from the truth. Don't we have 2 3rd rounders? They could always trade their 1st and a 3rd to move up if they think Millner is THAT good.

WedgeX

Banned
TwitterAdam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Detroit's haul continues: Former Texans S Glover Quin reached agreement with the Lions.

ipH3rDzXeBDDl.jpg

Gunsmithx

Might be a bit of one, I doubt they have a hard lock on anyone yet so it's probably pretty fluid and will depend alot on what happens in the rest of RA. I do think we might see a trade down though since I doubt there's anyone at 12 they'd be married too.

Might be a bit of one, I doubt they have a hard lock on anyone yet so it's probably pretty fluid and will depend alot on what happens in the rest of RA. I do think we might see a trade down though since I doubt there's anyone at 12 they'd be married too.
Yeah, it'll be fun to see what happens. And to be honest, I'm not too familiar with most of these recruits beyond what I've heard and read in the past month or two.

Gunsmithx

Yeah, it'll be fun to see what happens. And to be honest, I'm not too familiar with most of these recruits beyond what I've heard and read in the past month or two.

Yeah it's hard to keep track of all the draft kids, it's about now that I really start to pay attention to them since we have a better idea after FA what we'll be looking for. Fun times at least so far :)

Colasante

Is there any Chance that Millner drops to Browns in the draft? Because that would be perfect for us i think.

It's certainly possible if the CB needy teams ahead of them fix their issue in free agency. The Raiders, Jaguars, and Eagles all happen to need at least 1 CB if not more, so it might be unlikely. Milliner would be a great addition to the Browns though.

Draxal

There's alot of te talent around in the 2/3rd. There's definitely going to be a run on them in Day 2.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
TwitterAdam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Detroit's haul continues: Former Texans S Glover Quin reached agreement with the Lions.

ipH3rDzXeBDDl.jpg

YES

Success.

People say he's a scrub but that's better than the Pop Warner guys we had playing there this past year.

LevelNth

Banned
Early draft rumor is that depending on what happens with QB's drafted in the 1st, Niners may trade back their 31st overall + mid round to the Bills for their 41st and 2014 1st.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is there any Chance that Millner drops to Browns in the draft? Because that would be perfect for us i think.

A small chance, but I don't see it happening.

I'll wait until I see the contracts, but I feel like it has been a pretty successful FA period for Detroit, because that's where the season is won! If they find a way to draft Fischer with the fifth pick, I'll have to off myself because of my un contained joy that will ultimately end in disappointment

Kacar

I think that if Amendola can stay healthy he can at least bring the production of like 70-80% of what Welker did for the Patriots, I don't think it would be that bad.

Wes

venison crêpe
tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500.gif

CEO Joe Banner said they have tendered 2 of their restricted free agents and agreed to terms with a 3rd.

Top Bottom