• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

1. Chiefs -
2. Jaguars - Tamanon
3. Raiders - ChanHuk, Mackenzie 92
4. Eagles - Yankeehater
5. Lions - WedgeX, Goldlion054, Kastrioti, Plinko
6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman
7. Cardinals - Squall ASF
8. Bills - LJ11
9. Jets - Fox3182
10. Titans - Fidelis Hodie
11. Chargers - Nightz
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
13. Buccaneers - Colonel Nasty
14. Panthers - Bowser
15. Saints - cajunator
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow
18. Cowboys - cashman
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence
21. Bengals -
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta
23. Vikings - BannedEpisode
24. Colts - SpinDasher
25. Vikings - from Seattle - BannedEpisode
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary
27. Texans - MechDX
28. Broncos - Godslay, Hunter S Thompson
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot
30. Falcons - Talon
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato

Missing reps for the bolded teams. Please. Let's get fans to represent before we move to alternates.

Rules for NFL Mock Draft 2013 (If i'm forgetting anything or you have questions, feel free to point them out.):

Fans of the team pick for their own team. If we don't get enough of those, then we pick other people to fill the slots.

Rules are just like last year - It should be considered a consensus pick - team members should collaborate to choose someone instead of one just blurting out their pick. I'll be less patient in waiting; say, four hours selection time per team. You don't make the time, you get skipped. No trades - we're not doing a full 7 round mock so there's nothing of value to trade. Just pick who you believe your team will pick in your spot.

Collaboration is encouraged. We're trying for an open dialog this year so debating in the thread is encouraged, however if your team is the secretive type feel free to take it to PMs.

eznark

Banned
It is fucking amazing that Kraft played Brady like that. I actually respect the man now. Fucking incredible ass holery.

Brilliant!

Hunter S.

Welker went to Oklahoma State and still donates to charity in Oklahoma City. Denver is about as close he han get to home.

I like how both of the major free agents Denver has picked up are meant to hurt opponents they face next year. Vasquez cripples the already terrible San Diego offensive line and Welker makes a hole in Brady's options as well.

lmao wut, 12 million, pats are that cheap to afford 6 million a year

forever no more championships

I'm afraid the Pats are going to pull the same shit they pulled in 06. Wasted a year of Brady in his prime by being cheap as fuck. I'm hoping they go out and sign some guys on defense, but I'm worried they will do the same shit they did in 06.

Deion Branch :( , lol oh Pats, would have beat the bears too.

someone post of pic of that guy with the 0_o face in the colts game, i forgot his name.

jbug617

Banned
I'm afraid the Pats are going to pull the same shit they pulled in 06. Wasted a year of Brady in his prime by being cheap as fuck. I'm hoping they go out and sign some guys on defense, but I'm worried they will do the same shit they did in 06.

Caldwell and Gaffney was the go to guys.

Talon

Welker went to Oklahoma State and still donates to charity in Oklahoma City. Denver is about as close he han get to home.

I like how both of the major free agents Denver has picked up are meant to hurt opponents they face next year. Vasquez cripples the already terrible San Diego offensive line and Welker makes a hole in Brady's options as well.
I have news for everyone that ever says, "Oh, Athlete X wants to be close to home."

If you're making $6 million/year as a professional athlete, you can fly wherever the fuck you want at a whim. Unless you're Royce White.

Bread

Banned
I think this money goes to the defense. There's no way the Pats go cheap this offseason after losing Welker. No way. If they do, then all trust in Belichick will be gone from New England.

bionic77

Why? If the Pats go out and get a legit number one receiver like Jennings I don't give a shit it about Welker. I will only be worried if the Pats don't use that money to get sign some defensive players.
Why are Pat fans always surprised? The Pats do this all the time. Tammy signs a shit contract and says he is doing it to get more talent (obviously the truth is that he and they know he is a system qb). The Pats then lowball their loyal and productive players who all leave. And they trade down all of their high picks for white tight ends and offensive linemen and fill the rest of the team with whatever trash they find in the parking lot.

Hunter S.

I have news for everyone that ever says, "Oh, Athlete X wants to be close to home."

If you're making $6 million/year as a professional athlete, you can fly wherever the fuck you want at a whim. Unless you're Royce White.
He just got married this summer in Aspen, Colorado.

They let Welker go for the shit you scrape off your shoes. They're not going to splurge in free agency.

Tom Penny

On a side note if the Pats didn't want to match 2/12 which is ridiculous that was his only offers? My guess is both side were throwing up the middle finger either way.

Draxal

That shit actually matters if you're from the south, and you play have the in frozen ass buffalo.

Talon

He just got married this summer in Aspen, Colorado.
Because he is a wealthy human being.
Talon, can i get in with you on the Falcons pick?

DCX
Sure thing, homey.
That shit actually matters if you're from the south, and you play have the in frozen ass buffalo.
If Buffalo wants to pay Mario Williams $11 million a year, Mario Williams will stomach Buffalo.

Or, actually, in all likelihood live somewhere on Long Island and fly his ass to Buffalo on Wednesdays.

Milabrega

This is the second time Brady has taken less than market value in hopes the salary cap room would surround him with talent, and the second time he learned Kraft's true colors. Hilarious.

Bread

Banned
This is the second time Brady has taken less than market value in hopes the salary cap room would surround him with talent, and the second time he learned Kraft's true colors. Hilarious.
Ok it's a little quick to make that conclusion, wouldn't you say? FA isn't even 2 days old.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Great signing for Denver at that price. Broncos are obviously in "win now" mode.

It's hilarious that the Patriots couldn't come up with $6 million per year when they too are obviously in "win now" mode because of Brady's age. If they went out and got Jennings or Cruz then it may make a little more sense but Welker was already putting up great numbers in the slot and Brady needs short yardage guys due to his noodle arm.

I have no idea what the Patriots are thinking and I love it!

Top Bottom