• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

beast786

bilde

Draxal

It's really hard to trade for Fitz. His base salary in every year is bonkers, and he has an 8m roster bonus coming up next year I think. He'd make more than Brady

edit: 2015 roster bonus

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/larry-fitzgerald/

Pats have a metric ton of cap space.

Why would Zona even consider that?

Their offensive situation is a mess, and Fitz takes up so much cap space that by the time that O gets good, he'll no be worth the cap hit. It's pretty much a win now move for the Pats if they trade for him.

Like I said, the rumor is that the Pats are going to make a huge trade. Not that Fitz is the target.

Draxal

Why not go for Cruz? Could get him for cheaper and for a longer duration. Plus, I doubt AZ will trade him. They should, but won't

The Giants would match unless its a ridiculous contract. Kirwan thinks they should go after Cruz as well, but the rumor is that the Pats are going to make a huge trade.

cdyhybrid

Have you seen Mallet throw? He's about as accurate at throwing as I am at getting asian women.

So what would change? At least when he overthrows Wes Welker by 10 yar-

Well, at least when he overthrows Hernandez by 10 yards in the AFCCG it'll be 50 yards downfield!

jakncoke

Banned
lol Panthers trying to scare the city into levying that tax to get Panthers upgrades saying if tax isnt installed team could be relocated

Tamanon

Banned
lol Panthers trying to scare the city into levying that tax to get Panthers upgrades saying if tax isnt installed team could be relocated

And I think some docs just came out recently showing how much profit that Richardson was making off the team. I don't think those helped the Panthers negotiations at all.

jakncoke

Banned
And I think some docs just came out recently showing how much profit that Richardson was making off the team. I don't think those helped the Panthers negotiations at all.

They did, he made 120 million net profit over 2 years. 2010 and 2011 i believe it was

Good fucking riddance. The Bobcats and the Panthers are a disgrace to this city and it's because the owners don't want to put money into the teams. No wonder attendance is shit. What have the Panthers done in free agency this year? And they're asking for money?

Dragon

Banned
Good fucking riddance. The Bobcats and the Panthers are a disgrace to this city and it's because the owners don't want to put money into the teams. No wonder attendance is shit. What have the Panthers done in free agency this year? And they're asking for money?

When you're paying five running backs 5 million each how can you be a player in free agency?

Top Bottom