• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

squicken

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
QB Jason Campbell drawing interest from the Bears, his team last season, as well as the Browns and Jets

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
QB Jason Campbell drawing interest from the Bears, his team last season, as well as the Browns and Jets

They want all of the horrible QBs on the market? Just let Tebow walk, he doesn't need to see the horror that goes on there.

They might make a Frankenstein QB out off all that trash that they are signing now.

squicken

Free agency played a decent chunk in both Giant's bowls recently.

Pierce/Mackenzie/Burress/O'Hara/Madison/Robbins/Mitchell in the first one.

Boley/Rolle/Canty/Mackenzie/Baas in the second one.

Yeah it's silly to say it doesn't matter. Like I said earlier, the Redskins did shit wrong all the time. That they also did FA wrong with great frequency doesn't make it a silly endeavor. Also, teams with elite QBs are always going to be in contention, while also not having the cap room to shop at the high end of free agency (unless the team has a QB on a rookie deal). It's having the elite QB that makes them winners, not avoiding big deals free agency

Kiryu

205_10151472051551773_533347992_n.jpg

So tell me, is LA Noir any fun? A buddy borrowed it to me, gonna give it a go.

It's definitely an acquired taste. I liked it because it kind of reminded me of old Cinemaware games from my youth like Rocket Ranger. The game is weighted down with a lot of unnecessary stuff. And really, the whole open city is kind of pointless except for when you get bored and want to smash into things.

squicken

I get that the Vikes went so nuts about Harvin popping off about the QB. That's being a shitty teammate and can't be tolerated. But not going after a better QB and making sure Cassell told everyone he was just a backup is over-doing it. Whoever drafted Ponder just made a bad evaluation on his arm strength. Why sign one of the few FA QBs with a worse arm?

If it was anywhere but SEA, I'd agree. But I trust Russ and Pete to keep Harvin in line. He would have had no support, and no one would tolerate, him speaking out against the QB there

i'm not even talking about off field issues. just from a production standpoint, the seahawks gave up way too much. what do you expect harvin to do for the seahawks? play in 16 games? have 1000 yards receiving? be an mvp candidate? lulz. harvin is no better than 3rd amongst NFC west WR's on his best day.

great return guy though! but are you going to have your $67 million man returning kicks?

Top Bottom