• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Packer fans are embarrassing me with all the Jennings jersey burnings...

I'm pretty neutral about it since the Vikings way overpaid.

eznark

Banned
You're either intentionally missing my point, or you're just thick as fuck. And by thick, I don't mean your girth.

Good! I'd expect no less. I feel the same way about the Vikings. Loyalty makes sense (kinda) from a fan's point of view. It doesn't make sense from a career point of view. That's where the burger joint analogy came from. I'd have used Fortune 500 companies, but I was trying to make it relate-able for you.

Nice! The Jennings signing put some starch back in your cock!

Slo

Says the dude named 'Slo'.

/sigh

You're way over thinking everything I've said, and your comments have largely nothing in common with my own.
Fans thinking they're friends, working fast food, thinking he should limit is team selection. I've said absolutely none of the like. I don't even think you've addressed what I'm actually talking about a single time.

But sure, whatever makes you feel better.

<3 <3 <3

I'm just trolling you because I'm bored. I'm not even really sure where I'm going with this.

Nice! The Jennings signing put some starch back in your cock!

And that....pleases you?

Giants ink ILB Dan Connor to a one year deal, also. Along with signing WR Louis Murphy.
See ya later, Chase. Same for Dom Hixon. Reese ain't fucking around. You don't want to sign a low vet minimum deal, he just moves right along to the next option. Don't know much about Connor but I like the Murphy signing. I remember him being pretty decent in Oakland.

We'll have a record number of FA's after this season with all of the one year "prove it" deals.;)

brentech

<3 <3 <3

I'm just trolling you because I'm bored. I'm not even really sure where I'm going with this.

I'm not sure I could figure it out either.
There isn't a whole lot of players I care about sticking with one team. Loyalty means shit in the NFL.

brentech

I haven't been paying attention to that type of news. People are fucking stupid (mostly for buying jerseys in the first place;exclusions apply).

Striker

See ya later, Chase. Same for Dom Hixon. Reese ain't fucking around. You don't want to sign a low vet minimum deal, he just moves right along to the next option. Don't know much about Connor but I like the Murphy signing. I remember him being pretty decent in Oakland.

We'll have a record number of FA's after this season with all of the one year "prove it" deals.;)
Apparently an interest in former Raider TE Brandon Myers, too.

What's happening with Doom? Is Denver going to re-sign him or what?

my whole thing is that if there was no ill-will from either side, and both sides agreed to the new amount, then why can't he just re-sign with the broncos again right now for the agreed upon contract?

makes me think doom and/or his agent were up to some shit

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
my whole thing is that if there was no ill-will from either side, and both sides agreed to the new amount, then why can't he just re-sign with the broncos again right now for the agreed upon contract?

I believe that Denver had to eat some dead money due to the release.

Godslay

Banned

Agent tried to pull a fast one on Elway and lost. If the Miami Herald is right, it sounds like Doom wants to play for the Fins. Might be his only shot at making what Denver was going to pay him. If so and he doesn't want resolution through the nflpa then fuck him.

Colasante

Bummer that Brandon Lloyd is being released. I'm not sure I really like that since the wide receiver corps is so depleted. I hope he comes back on a cheaper deal.

Dragon

Banned
Bummer that Brandon Lloyd is being released. I'm not sure I really like that since the wide receiver corps is so depleted. I hope he comes back on a cheaper deal.

He had that three million dollar roster bonus right? No way the Pats pay that. Fucking cheapskates!!

I'll take Lloyd depending on the price. I mean, the guy is a coward who gives himself up every time he catches the ball, but at least he can catch the ball. Was the Rams leading receiver when he only played half a season here

Colasante

I think he'll come back on a reduced deal. He's never really produced under anyone besides Josh McDaniels. This will probably be his best shot at winning a Super Bowl. I don't really see any reason for it not to happen.

squicken

I'll take Lloyd depending on the price. I mean, the guy is a coward who gives himself up every time he catches the ball, but at least he can catch the ball. Was the Rams leading receiver when he only played half a season here

nooooooo waaaaaayyyy. He's never coming back to STL. Fisher is all about having the right kind of locker room and no way will Lloyd fit in that. Total loner

It's why the Rams work so slow with FA. He won't sign anyone he doesn't know. Even the cheap guys have to come in for a visit and sit down with the coaches

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Jersey burnings?! Lmao WTF ? This reminds me of when Lebron left Cleveland

This is worse because "The Decision" is basically the same as the Brent Favre garbage so those Cleveland fans were totally justified.

Minnesota offered way, way more money and he will get a lot more looks there than in Green Bay. Also coming from an elite QB and going to Ponder is either going to expose him like when Pats receivers go elsewhere or he will shine as a true star working with garbage like Megatron or Fitz.

Jennings didn't screw Green Bay over, if anything Green Bay wouldn't pay him his market value so no big whoop. I was mad and emotional as a 10 year old when Paul Molitor left for Toronto but I understand the money thing.

nooooooo waaaaaayyyy. He's never coming back to STL. Fisher is all about having the right kind of locker room and no way will Lloyd fit in that. Total loner

It's why the Rams work so slow with FA. He won't sign anyone he doesn't know. Even the cheap guys have to come in for a visit and sit down with the coaches

Had good chemistry with Bradford on the field at least. Pretty glad we didn't sign Jake Long

cajunator

Banned
1360612285273_zps409edb38.gif

There are some salty people in here over the loss of a wide receiver.
I thought Packers fans were supposed to be really classy? Although its obvious people do have loyalties to certain players and I understand that too. I wouldn't feel right if for example PT went to Atlanta. It would make him look traitorous. but thems the breaks. Players join a team because 1. they want to win and 2. they want to get paid.

brentech

Man, kept forgetting little peripherals I wanted to replace for the new computer.
I've made 3 separate amazon orders since yesterday, lol. At least I have PRIME.

getting a new keyboard, mouse, network adapter (have to stay wireless unfortunately), and a DVI-D to DVI-D cable that I didn't check to make sure the new monitor came with.

It's been so long, I forgot many things.
My current mouse I've had since like high school or maybe early college. It just stuck every time I made a new system....

bionic77

Maybe they are burning it to keep warm.

It is cold as fuck in that hellhole. I might have even burn a blessed Tebow jersey if it would help keep me warm.

There is another possibility. When they burn the jersey is it next to a burning cross as well?

Duxxy3

Man, kept forgetting little peripherals I wanted to replace for the new computer.
I've made 3 separate amazon orders since yesterday, lol. At least I have PRIME.

getting a new keyboard, mouse, network adapter (have to stay wireless unfortunately), and a DVI-D to DVI-D cable that I didn't check to make sure the new monitor came with.

It's been so long, I forgot many things.
My current mouse I've had since like high school or maybe early college. It just stuck every time I made a new system....

Love my G400 mouse and quickfire keyboard FWIW.

squicken

Had good chemistry with Bradford on the field at least. Pretty glad we didn't sign Jake Long

I think they are still trying. Who knows? Thomas said the building is in lockdown, and Fisher isn't leaking stuff to his national media buddies. Local guys won't be getting anything until the Rams give them something

squicken

Albert Breer &#8207;@AlbertBreer
The Patriots don't currently have a wideout on their roster who caught a pass for them in 2012.

lol

Any news on the Jaguars?

Nothing major but some smaller signings. Think they are focused on building through the draft. Great avatar btw

Top Bottom