• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Godslay

Banned
Yeah he really has no other choice. That agent may have ruined his career since teams are going to be reluctant to work with him because you never know when he is going to cost your organization 4 mill in dead money.

Yeah it might work out fine if the nflpa gets the Nfl to allow prior contract to be honored.

Sappy113

bfgax9xcmaai2mg.jpg

boom bitches!

Surprised he didn't miss the paper when he tried to sign that contract.

If he was to leave to play for the fins, I would forgive him on your behalf. Then I'd burn his jersey for taking his talents to South Beach!
Haha, I appreciate that! He's been one of my favorites in Denver for awhile. My college roommate was a big Broncos fan so I kept up with them more than most teams. I don't want them to lose too much talent though, someone has to stop the Pats when the Dolphins fail to.

Jim Thomas is tweeting about Craig Dahl giving the 9ers advice on how to beat the Rams. Lol, what could he be telling them? Throw to whoever Craig Dahl is covering?

squicken

Jim Thomas is tweeting about Craig Dahl giving the 9ers advice on how to beat the Rams. Lol, what could he be telling them? Throw to whoever Craig Dahl is covering?

By all accounts he was a good guy. I don't mind them blowing him kisses on the way out the door. They really only bring out the hatchets when a high profile player leaves and the team is feeding them the bad stuff

By all accounts he was a good guy. I don't mind them blowing him kisses on the way out the door. They really only bring out the hatchets when a high profile player leaves and the team is feeding them the bad stuff

I got my kicks in. But you will never here the end of it from me next year if he blows a play and costs the 9ers a game

Rorschach

Also how did he land Dumervil? His client list is severally lacking in talent, Doom like the only worthwhile client

Look at the pictures. Dumervil is the only one with a colored outline. He is treasured. Probably got him pre-draft since he went in the 4th round.

Alex Marvez ‏ @ alexmarvez
UFA # Falcons CB Brent Grimes visits Cleveland, @ FOXSports.com has learned (sorry if someone else reported this)
 Evan Silva ‏ @ evansilva
Brent Grimes (if healthy) & Joe Haden would be an awfully difficult CB tandem to throw against. Love what # Browns are doing on defense.
I guess some truth to the last report, I would love the signing. Would give us flexibility in the draft
Roto:
The Browns are hosting free agent CB Brent Grimes.
Grimes also visited the Dolphins on Friday. If healthy, Grimes and Joe Haden would give Cleveland the AFC North's premier cornerback tandem. Grimes tore his Achilles' tendon last September 9, so he's over sixth months into recovery.

squicken

I got my kicks in. But you will never here the end of it from me next year if he blows a play and costs the 9ers a game

Oh I ripped to crap all year, and I think it's an awful signing. What secrets can he impart to them? It wasn't like he was some key to defeating SF. If they try and give him any meaningful number of snaps at FS they are fools

are you under the impression that he's going to be seeing the field on defense? short of a couple major injuries he won't be touching the field on defense.

now if he blows it on special teams that is another story.... and a story i've already read since our special teams were horrendous last year (outside of andy lee)

squicken

are you under the impression that he's going to be seeing the field on defense? short of a couple major injuries he won't be touching the field on defense.

now if he blows it on special teams that is another story.... and a story i've already read since our special teams were horrendous last year (outside of andy lee)

Even funny money, ST players don't get three year deals.

Someone will be hurt or suspended or shaken up and then he will strike

squicken

Man Grimes and Haden would be pretty awesome, but achillies injuries are tougher to recover from than knees. Not always 100%. Guys recover faster than they used to, but explosiveness never comes back all the way

edit: Florio says the Giatns may have to choose between Nicks and Cruz, since JPP is next year. And that choice would be Nicks. What's the reason for that, or is it that the choice is whoever first signs the deal the Giants want

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...market-could-make-cruz-more-inclined-to-wait/

Even funny money, ST players don't get three year deals.

they don't? we just re-signed CJ Spillman (special teams FS also) to a 3 year deal. baalke knows what he is doing. if he's not the best GM in the league he is absolutely in the top 5. don't you worry your pretty little head bout the past, present and future NFC west champs

You're quite the optimist for someone with Craig Dahl on their team

not optimistic at all. he is literally our 3rd string FS right now (behind CJ spillman and michael thomas). that is to speak nothing of the draft or remaining FA.

harbs will pick his brain and understand how the rams "contained" the best QB in the conference twice. then will discard him like an old girlfriend

not optimistic at all. he is literally our 3rd string FS right now (behind CJ spillman and michael thomas). that is to speak nothing of the draft or remaining FA.

harbs will pick his brain and understand how the rams "contained" the best QB in the conference twice. then will discard him like an old girlfriend

Harbaugh ain't finding shit in that CTE brain. FMT + Dahl 4 lyfe

xnipx

Why do you put contained in quotes?? Didn't the rams hold him to 1 TD and 0 wins in 2 tries??

Why do you put contained in quotes?? Didn't the rams hold him to 1 TD and 0 wins in 2 tries??

117 pass yards, 66 rush yards in the first game (Played about 3 quarters if you take OT into account)
208 pass yards, 84 rush yards in the 2nd game

obviously those numbers aren't up to par for what kap usually does but i wouldn't look at those and say the rams shut him down. they contained him. but for a blown call by the officials and 2 david akers chip shot FG's we wouldn't won both games. but we didn't, we lost them!

Top Bottom