• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

squicken

a_qqv1acmaagd7ohzsb3.jpg

squicken

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
Everyone stand buy,pour strong drink...do ur voodoo,Colts need the strength of it's nation to get this wopper in the boat! DO U UNDERSTAND!?

GO CRAZY JIM!!!!!!!

JABEE

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
Everyone stand buy,pour strong drink...do ur voodoo,Colts need the strength of it's nation to get this wopper in the boat! DO U UNDERSTAND!?

GO CRAZY JIM!!!!!!!

Proposal:

Eagles Receive:
QB Andrew Luck
IND's 1st Round Pick (24th Overall)

Colts Receive:
WR Desean Jackson
Andy Reid's Unflushed Bowel Movement (Week 15)
PHI's 1st Round Pick (4th Overall)

Do you accept?

Myers and Robinson combo, book it.
Other thing is, Myers has 0 explosion after the catch. If you throw him an 8 yard pass he might get 9 yards total. He's not like Ballard/Bennett who could get extra yardage and be a deep threat on the TE seam.

Weird signing by the Giants.

W1SSY

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
I'm looking for Walter,he has The Ringer...the whites...the undies...lotta ins and outs to this thing...THIS IS A LEAGUE GAME,SMOKEY!!!!

Striker

Other thing is, Myers has 0 explosion after the catch. If you throw him an 8 yard pass he might get 9 yards total. He's not like Ballard/Bennett who could get extra yardage and be a deep threat on the TE seam.

Weird signing by the Giants.
Myers probably won't be seeing their same routes downfield. He will see what Beckum got or should have been getting and that's those 5-6 yard curl routes or runs to the flat. It will be hopefully Robinson's test to be that down TE to handle the run blocking and primary TE duties that Bennett, Ballard, Boss, and others did before.

Myers probably won't be seeing their same routes downfield. He will see what Beckum got or should have been getting and that's those 5-6 yard curl routes or runs to the flat. It will be hopefully Robinson's test to be that down TE to handle the run blocking and primary TE duties that Bennett, Ballard, Boss, and others did before.
... a lot of responsibility for a guy who seemingly never saw the field last year. Ugh.
I think you based this on that one video. :p He's not a speedster by any stretch, but he will fight for yards and he will get you that first down. He pretty much has one 20+ yarder per game.
Had him in fantasy and thus watched alot of his games. He needs volume to be very productive, I don't see him like Ballard (couldn't get him down) or Bennett (could take one to the house) at all.

Drakeon

That was so damn disappointing.

I mean, Vontae Davis wasn't a bad deal, I don't think (didn't watch too many games, so you'd know better), but he was hyping it like it was some huge name guy like a Revis. Dude needs to learn that overhyping is only going to lead to disappointment.

Rorschach

... a lot of responsibility for a guy who seemingly never saw the field last year. Ugh.

Had him in fantasy and thus watched alot of his games. He needs volume to be very productive, I don't see him like Ballard (couldn't get him down) or Bennett (could take one to the house) at all.

Fantasy is the new "I played football." You did not watch more Raider games for your fantasy tight end which you probably picked up in FA mid-season because there was no way you thought he was gonna be good for the season started.

cajunator

Banned
What makes you say that? I figure he's using them as a way to get more out of the Niners, but thats just a hunch.

we just signed Keenan Lewis.
We dont have cap space to pay Nnamdi what he would be asking for.
Plus we need more help up front to even make Keenan effective.

I absolutely love the addition of Adrian Wilson to the Pats btw. Fits the Rodney Harrison type signing, although I feel Wilson was always a much better player. Lets see how much he has left.

Top Bottom