• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Slo

jboeBqBYSEDNlN.jpg

Diner girls

tumblr_m67irhgsVs1qhhxd4o1_250.gif

jakncoke

Banned
That chick in the upper right that you can only see half face looks like a diner chick as well unless the other half of her face is rotted off by chernobyl radiation

I have no fucking idea what you guys are talking about. I feel like I'm picked last for dodgeball.

You never met a girl so hot, that you would let her buy you a diner.

high school flashbacks for you!

I never got picked picked last. But also never first overall. I was in between the first selected and the middle group. Except when we played rugby or baseball, because I rocked that shit.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
we just signed Keenan Lewis.
We dont have cap space to pay Nnamdi what he would be asking for.
Plus we need more help up front to even make Keenan effective.

Doesn't Smith's and Vilma's reneg of their contracts help the cap? The secondary is so assy, I was hoping Nnamdi would want to hang with Rocker Rob again

jakncoke

Banned
You never met a girl so hot, that you would let her buy you a diner.

I never got picked picked last. But also never first overall. I was in between the first selected and the middle group. Except when we played rugby or baseball, because I rocked that shit.

I was usually one the first selected after jocks picked their friends because for the gym teacher would always select 2 jocks to be captains. we never played rugby in hs probably to avoid injury lawsuits, or baseball(soft throw softball though)

cajunator

Banned
Doesn't Smith's and Vilma's reneg of their contracts help the cap? The secondary is so assy, I was hoping Nnamdi would want to hang with Rocker Rob again

True but I saw it as an either/or thing.
Now we have Keenan so we need to focus on other parts of the team although two good CBs in FA would be dreamlike.
By the way, are you gonna assist me in the mock draft? Im not good at that kind of stuff.

bionic77

Chapter 19 is no joke. Seems like an endless wave of high level characters.

My Chrom and avatar are pretty much maxed out. Going to be hard to protect the weak bitch ass characters like healers...

Top Bottom