• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Milchjon

Hating Love, Actually? SMH.

There's a fine line between a refined taste and jaded grumpiness. You people are crossing it.

I watch that movie almost every Christmas with a few friends. It's fun.

Dragon

Banned
Hating Love, Actually? SMH.

There's a fine line between a refined taste and jaded grumpiness. You people are crossing it.

I watch that movie almost every Christmas with a few friends. It's fun.

Anything with eggnog and friends is fun!

I havent seen that movie, but I definitely didnt like There Will Be Blood.
Everybody seems to love that movie.

They're eerily similar movies. Same premise.

I know this hate on Love Actually isn't justified. It's a fantastic movie. Just watch it and fall in love, fellas.

And a quip about Fire Emblem: I just finished chapter 9 yesterday.... How can they make me do that? I was seriously torn about the decision.
R.I.P. Emmeryn :-( I imagine she dies with either choice, but that doesn't mean I have to like it!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hugh Grant's RomComs were all pretty good. The wife and I often watch Bridget Jones, Love Actually, or Notting Hill. And by "watch" I mean, she's watching it and I'm playing a 3DS, Wii U, or PC or something.

edit: Speaking of RomComs, I'm convinced that Colin Firth is the nicest guy in hollywood. It's hard to imagine that guy actually being a bastard in real life.

KU a #1 seed?

j-jonah-jameson-laughs.gif

@TomRock_Newsday: John Mara at league meetings tells me nothing has changed with Victor Cruz. No offers from other teams ... yet.

No clue what Irsay is talking about but if Mara is to be believed, it's not Cruz.

Milchjon

DeaconKnowledge ‏@deaconknowledge
Re: mock Draft please start selecting alternates. We all know nobody's gonne gonna claim the bungholes and Chiefs anyway.

Also, the Pats signed somebody (I've never heard of):
OT Will Svitek, a Czech dude who will without doubt help the Euro takeover.
Of note is the fact that (according to Dutch's intel) he helped establish German superiority by winning the 2006 World Bowl against the Amsterdam Admirals with the Frankfurt Galaxy.

Hugh Grant's RomComs were all pretty good. The wife and I often watch Bridget Jones, Love Actually, or Notting Hill. And by "watch" I mean, she's watching it and I'm playing a 3DS, Wii U, or PC or something.

edit: Speaking of RomComs, I'm convinced that Colin Firth is the nicest guy in hollywood. It's hard to imagine that guy actually being a bastard in real life.

I liked Love Actually because they cut all the boring crap from the other British romcoms and basically made a best of of the fun stuff.

True but I saw it as an either/or thing.
Now we have Keenan so we need to focus on other parts of the team although two good CBs in FA would be dreamlike.
By the way, are you gonna assist me in the mock draft? Im not good at that kind of stuff.

I haven't been posting here but I still lurk. If you have problems with the draft I got you.

The one he's in with Sondra Bullock, where he plays her boss and he's a rich d-bag, is pretty funny. He's actually quite the riot in that movie.

Top Bottom