• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

hokahey

How many playoff games did Bradford win last year?

But yes, beating the mighty niners was the only highlight in another typical season for grampsford. Same ol sorry ass rams!

Only highlight? Also beat the Hawks and Skins. Best record against the division. All in year 1 of a rebuild. And last I checked the Rams have still won a title more recently than the 9ers. Crapernick will go down like a bitch when the Rams D catches up to him. Like Smith did. Running QBs never last long.

WALL-E is my favorite Pixar movie and Tangled being my reference 3D animation movie. Tangled and wine got me a beejer one night so perhaps that's why it holds a special place in my heart.

pretty sure you have to register as a sex offender if you get a blowjob during a Disney movie.

Man that would suck if true. Good thing I didn't post this on a public forum.

ben_roethlisberger_wtf_reaction.gif

Spinluck

WALL-E is my favorite Pixar movie and Tangled being my reference 3D animation movie. Tangled and wine got me a beejer one night so perhaps that's why it holds a special place in my heart.

Tangled was animated beautifully.

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (I know it's not PIXAR) stood out to me animation wise too.

squicken

Well I watched Never Let Me Go and then jammed a nail into my penis to make myself feel better

Jake Long said that after he left STL he had no further contact with the Dolphins, so it sounds like they weren't really pushing hard to keep him

edit: The Rams WRs that no has ever heard of are calling themselves the dream team for some reason, and have a stupid poster

Well I watched Never Let Me Go and then jammed a nail into my penis to make myself feel better

Jake Long said that after he left STL he had no further contact with the Dolphins, so it sounds like they weren't really pushing hard to keep him

edit: The Rams WRs that no has ever heard of are calling themselves the dream team for some reason, and have a stupid poster

I like the one who is falling down.

cdyhybrid

Dream Team 2.0!

Ratatouille is Pixar's best by far. God damn is it amazing. The Incredibles is a distant second. Up was such a disappointment after the great opening.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Just before OT Jake Long agreed to a four-year deal worth up to $36 million with Rams, Steelers made a play to try to get him to Pittsburgh.

Somehow I completely missed the Dolphins signing Gibson and Keller. I guess that was late Friday or something? I'm not sure how I feel about either of those.

I really like Gibson. He seems like he could be a decent WR in the right spot.

I watched Wreck-It-Raplh in 3D this weekend and damn the 3D looked great in it. It is such a great looking movie. It is my favorite 3D animated movie and the only animated movie I would put above it would be Aladdin.

Steelers apparently made a run at Jake Long before he signed with the Rams:

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk

Steelers made late run at Jake Long (per @AdamSchefter) but it's hard to close deals without cap space

Both the Steelers and Packers are said to be interested in Ahmad Bradshaw. I hope he ends up with either one. Deserves to go to a good organization...

Are we going to see the run on linemen today now that Long signed? I want to know where Andre Smith ends up.

Probably. I was hoping the Eagles would go after a tackle, but Spaddaro said on Eagles Live on Friday that the Eagles arnt interested in any of the FA tackles. I really wonder what kind of market there will be for Vollmer or Smith.

Only highlight? Also beat the Hawks and Skins. Best record against the division. All in year 1 of a rebuild. And last I checked the Rams have still won a title more recently than the 9ers. Crapernick will go down like a bitch when the Rams D catches up to him. Like Smith did. Running QBs never last long.

If we are talking about the past you will always lose that argument. And keep telling yourself kap is just a "running QB". I'd probably do the same if I were in your position

bionic77

Both the Steelers and Packers are said to be interested in Ahmad Bradshaw. I hope he ends up with either one. Deserves to go to a good organization...
Hopefully the Steelers. I always liked him. The way this offseason is going we will say no to him and instead sign Bam Morris.

Hopefully the Packers. I always liked him. The way this offseason is going we will say no to him and instead sign Ahman Green.

SonnyBoy

So the high point of your season was in week 2 and week 4 against rookie QB's? Congrats on a great season.

eznark

Banned
Hopefully the Packers. I always liked him. The way this offseason is going we will say no to him and instead sign Ahman Green.

Too many fumbles. He fumbles on 2% of carries. Noted butterfingers Adrian Peterson only fumbles on 1.4% of carries. He is excellent in pass protection though, so if he is cheap I'd like the signing.

Packers really need to find replacements for Quinn Johnson and Brandon Jackson.

Thinking of Quinn Johnson reminded me of this PFF article. Thank god we didn't sign SJax. https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/06/17/2010-pass-blocking-efficiency-running-backs/

Fantasy is the new "I played football." You did not watch more Raider games for your fantasy tight end which you probably picked up in FA mid-season because there was no way you thought he was gonna be good for the season started.
I meant as because he was on the fantasy radar I had to watch a substantial amount of Raider games to evaluate him. It was torture.

squicken

I think it's safe to say that Reggie White isn't walking through that door....

PK made it seem like the Rodgers extension could be coming before the season starts. Dumping as much of it into 2013 helps in later years. Maybe they wait until 2014 to do Matthews extension?

Top Bottom