• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Talon

Nothing like compensatory picks to reveal the narrative the NFL wants to paint. Falcons? Did they even lose anyone? Michael Turner's ass to krispy kremes maybe? The 49ers? For garbage ass Alex Smith? Chiefs did them a favor. 9ers really needed another pick to have an even 45 for this draft. The thought process behind that must have been because of Craig Dahl
These are based on the previous year - if you didn't sign more FAs to replace FAs that departed, production, salary, etc.

The 4th rounder is for Curtis Lofton. I imagine one of the 7ths is Ovie Mughelli.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Watching "Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL" and this episode features Vince Young, Mario Williams and Maurice Jones-Drew.

What could have been.

Nothing like compensatory picks to reveal the narrative the NFL wants to paint. Falcons? Did they even lose anyone? Michael Turner's ass to krispy kremes maybe? The 49ers? For garbage ass Alex Smith? Chiefs did them a favor. 9ers really needed another pick to have an even 45 for this draft. The thought process behind that must have been because of Craig Dahl

1. trades don't count
2. it's for last year
3. 45 isn't an even number!

MechDX

galleria biiiiiiiiitch!

All brent texts are handled by my secretary, Mr Buckethead. Please forward them to him!

Im gonna walk around the Galleria with my Brent hanging out yelling "Mastershake...come out and pllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.......bbiiiiiiiiiiiiitttccchhhh!!"

cajunator

Banned
And expensive as hell. Outlet mall on 290 is awesome.

I really hate dispatching fuel trucks in Houston though. The supply infrastructure there is extremely poor. Allocation problems every day and extremely long lines of trucks. Its a wonder your gasoline isnt more expensive than it is.

squicken

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/54440/good-first-step-in-brett-favre-reconciliation

Count Green Bay Packers president/CEO Mark Murphy as among those who enjoyed a joint appearance in January between the team's most recent quarterbacks. To this point, however, the softening relationship between Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers hasn't spurred any internal action to plan Favre's long-awaited formal retirement ceremony.

"I thought it was great," Murphy said of the skit Favre and Rodgers performed at the NFL Honors program in January. "It was kind of a good first step. And our intent all along is we want to bring him back into the family and retire his number. He deserves it."

The next step lies with the Packers. Murphy, speaking here after a session at the NFL owners meeting, said he was confident "it's going to happen." But he added: "I certainly don't want to put a deadline on it."

MechDX

Try it, shit is good.

But I should also say I only really have it when I'm drunk off my ass.

63+Drunk+Cat.jpg

squicken

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
Shifting gears....insurance policies are VERY valuable...makes your pillow softer at night......

laaaaammmmmeeee

Top Bottom