• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Draxal

I remember hoping he would still be available for the Giants and being disappointed when the Raiders grabbed him. Oh well, I guess we'll have to settle for JPP instead.

Not going to lie, I was hoping the same.

/highfive.

Sounded like it. Lot's of anonymous players speaking out after the season. Never a good sign

They do it every place when a hc/dc gets fired, or a player gets let go. See Lewis/Sheridan/Fewell(Boley) for the NYG.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In PC news:
Volta GPUs will have access to up to 1TB per second of bandwidth by stacking the DRAM on top of the GPU itself, with a silica substrate between them. Then, by cutting a hole through the silicon and connecting each layer it's possible to move, according to Huang "all of the data from a full Blu-Ray disc through the chip in 1/50th of a second."
NVidia bringing the heat.

cajunator

Banned
Sounded like it. Lot's of anonymous players speaking out after the season. Never a good sign

Nah it definitely wasn't.
I heard some rumors that he was dividing up the locker room big time and the players didn't want to play for him at all. They will play for Rob because he's angry and loveable. You cant really hate the Ryan brothers. They are big dumb oafs.

I wouldnt let an Eagle fan in either.I'd make my dog bite an Eagle fan.

You wouldn't let your dog bite a Saints fan would you? ;_;

It looks like Future could eat all of us for dinner.
My dinner from last night:

(Bourbon marinated pork chop and butter/pepper glazed carrots)
il5qtVT4ssLVt.jpg

squicken

Carr future still lives in NY!

It's like I am happy and angry about his career. He had no shot at the beginning when he cared, then when he had a shot, he had given up. Now he just flexes on the sidelines and collects a couple million every year. Seems like they would be smarter running the New England pump and dump game

bionic77

I wouldnt let a Steeler fan in my house.Steeler fans are savages.
All losers talk like that.

I would never fuck Kate Upton (or insert whatever hot famous chick your would prefer)! If you zoom in on her upper lip with a magnification of 10 billion you can see hairs/blemishes!

That is analogous to your not letting Steelers fan into your dirty ass swamp. Like any of us would go to some fucking nasty ass swamp in Jacksonville, Florida!

Please! You cry yourself to sleep every night (real tears, not those Patriot tears that Kraft shed over Welker leaving) that no one comes to visit you in that stinky ass swamp. In reality you would probably even settle for a Jets fan...

bionic77

my condiment hate list:

mayo
ketchup
mustard
Ketchup is good on fries and fish sticks.

And I don't like regular mustard, but spicy mustard is good on a sandwich.

Mayo by itself is gross (I am blanking on an application where I like it by itself), but it seems like a lot of shit has at least some in there as an ingredient. Every fucking secret sauce is seemingly some blend of mayo and ketchup.

Greg

image.php

Ketchup is good on fries and fish sticks.

And I don't like regular mustard, but spicy mustard is good on a sandwich.

Mayo by itself is gross (I am blanking on an application where I like it by itself), but it seems like a lot of shit has at least some in there as an ingredient. Every fucking secret sauce is seemingly some blend of mayo and ketchup.
some mix of bbq sauce is where it's at for fries

or vinegar if they're the cheap fair fries that taste good when soaked in it

cajunator

Banned
I hate vegetables for the most part, but raw carrots dipped in ranch are awesome.

yes.

All losers talk like that.

I would never fuck Kate Upton (or insert whatever hot famous chick your would prefer)! If you zoom in on her upper lip with a magnification of 10 billion you can see hairs/blemishes!

That is analogous to your not letting Steelers fan into your dirty ass swamp. Like any of us would go to some fucking nasty ass swamp in Jacksonville, Florida!

Please! You cry yourself to sleep every night (real tears, not those Patriot tears that Kraft shed over Welker leaving) that no one comes to visit you in that stinky ass swamp. In reality you would probably even settle for a Jets fan...

The swamp is not that bad. but we dont live in the swamps silly!
Well I don't. not sure if gator does.

Top Bottom