• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Greg

Agreed on that. It's essential on a sandwich of any type for me. If I'm making a Grilled Chicken sandwich especially. I don't see how anyone can eat a Grilled Chicken sandwich without mayo. That's just all kinds of wrong....

I do so enjoy our chats, Greg! :D
kgyRTYP.png

Does Miracle Whip count as mayo?
add that to my hate list

cool whip is another story...

cajunator

Banned
Japanese mayonnaise is slightly sweeter but a million times better than kraft mayo.
But really any kind of homemade or country style mayonnaise is amazing. Just most people try kraft and think thats what mayonnaise is like.
Kraft ruins everything.

Back to football:

Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday

John Mara said there was "pretty spirited discussion" on helmet rule this a.m. If NFL can't get votes, proposal could be tabled until May.

Mara said the primary concern over helmet rule is how it would be officiated.

Mara said he expects all other rule proposals to pass this week. Tuck rule repeal will be voted on tomorrow with little resistance.

Coaches not a fan of the helmet rule changes:

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora

much opposition among coaches to the proposal to penalize ballcarriers for lowering their helmets. Pete Carroll spoke against it at meeting

squicken

Phil Dawson to SF. Wonder why Brownies let him go? If there is one thing, and really, it's just one thing, that the Longhorns can do, it's produce good kickers

Phil Dawson ‏ @ phil_dawson_4
Hey, Cleveland. Thank you for a tremendous ride. Your love, support & encouragement have blessed me deeply.
Playing for you has been one of the great joys of my life, and I wish you all the best.
I am humbled & thrilled to have the opportunity to continue my career with my new team, the SF 49ers!
This is how you repay us!!!!! You monster!

St. Louis Post Dispatch Writer Jim Thomas had a live chat today. Some highlights:

Rams are high on Sheldon Richardson and if he falls he will be considered

Thinks Rams definitely take a WR in the first round unless particular players fall to them. He named Warmack, Jarvis Jones, and Ogletree.

Rams like Austin more than Patterson

Darian Stewart is a favorite for one of the starting safety positions (how could he not be...)

In terms of need, He ranks the positions as 1. WR 2. S 3. RB 4. OLB 5. OG

Thinks Eddie Lacy is a posibility in round 1

No interest in Brandon Lloyd because of the personality issues Squicken has mentioned

Rams are done looking for starters in free agency
because of cap space.

I'm going to be eating the best there is in a few weeks when I go to Japan. Kobe/Wagyu steak from the source...I'm drooling already. They are reasonably priced there too since it's local unlike that 200 bucks for 8 oz nonsense you find in Vegas. Probably just use the inferior American Kobe there too which mixes Angus in.

Top Bottom