• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm curious to see if Dumervil is going to get a similar contract offer from Denver now. I suppose they may just do a big signing bonus now.

Push that green shit onto the table cloth.

Unless it's one of those places where the green stuff costs $13 or something.... :\

Bowser

Panthers signed former Chicago DB/Nickelback DJ Moore to a 1 year contract. Reportedly offered Captain Munnerlyn a 3 year, $5m deal, but now that we've signed Moore and Florence, both better suited as nickelbacks, to 1 year deals, I think the ship has sailed on that offer.

squicken

St. Louis Post Dispatch Writer Jim Thomas had a live chat today. Some highlights:

Still yet to be answered: If outside WR is a draft need, then by extension, that means they have no faith in Quick. They can say they do, but if you are drafting an X with a first round pick, that is not a demonstration of faith

I also found JTs criticism of PFF's grading system really interesting. He would know b/c he is there, and it's why I have always ignored their grades and just looked at their stats

I don't think the Rams use Pro Football Focus. I find that it's useful in some areas, but the more specific PFF tries to be in some area, the less usefull they are. The publication tries to quantify things that are difficult to quantify in football. For example, PFF gave Bradley Fletcher pretty high rankings in coverage last year. But what PFF didn't know is that the Rams gave Fletcher lots of help with a safety, something they didn't do with their other corners. And PFF kind of lost me a few years back when they said the Rams ran 128 four-wide receiver sets (I believe this was in Spags' first season.) I watched all of the games first-hand. I charted most of the formations, and the Rams didn't use 28 wide receiver sets all year. I think PFF was mistaking TE Daniel Fells as a wide receiver in the slot because of his frame.

OMG what the fuck is this??!?

nxeYtMD.jpg

Hunter S.

I'm curious to see if Dumervil is going to get a similar contract offer from Denver now. I suppose they may just do a big signing bonus now.

:
An article was just put out stating Elvis got another offer from Denver and still wants to come back.

Keep your greasy hands off Pittsburgh and the Flaccos.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Whats a good brand for an AV receiver?We're looking to get one and want to stay under $300.

Denon. But I'm not sure you can get one that cheap. The secret to buying one is to wait until the new models come out and then last year's models go on sale on-line for super cheap. Usually happens in May/June.

Top Bottom