• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
something about the hand that killed their children now is use to masturbate and to go fuck themselves. so yeah I can only hope he is fucked chivved countless times in prison, dont even care if this gets me banned. dude is a worthless scumbag that went into a school and killed a bunch of kids then did this.

Yeah he's a scumbag.

I've said it before, I'm way too conservative for the OT so I know better than to express my feelings 100% there haha

MechDX

The Texans are offering Reed 4m/yr over 3 years? And he wants 7m year. lololol

They need to walk the fuck away and just call Woodson. Reed is obviously batshit insane.

BTW, Google added an animated gif filter to image search. There are so many buttfumble variation gifs!

cajunator

Banned
They need to walk the fuck away and just call Woodson. Reed is obviously batshit insane.

BTW, Google added an animated gif filter to image search. There are so many buttfumble variation gifs!

I hate how many gifs get posted from weird movies and I have no idea where the fuck they are from.
this might help with that.

squicken

I know Rick sucks at drafting, but theoretically you'd be developing low cost safeties via the draft or UDFA

jakncoke

Banned
I hate how many gifs get posted from weird movies and I have no idea where the fuck they are from.
this might help with that.

Dog_Soldiers_by_lylliewolf.gif

damn.
are you guys eating too much cheese or something? it takes me like 5 minutes to make the bombing run and the payload is always on target.

It's not about how long you dump, it's about the fact that the bathroom is one of the few places where a man can get some solace without dumb questions or pointless interruptions. If you're single, you probably won't understand.

bitch everyone knows dog soliders!

i was kind of disappointed when i got it on blu ray because it doesn't look all that different from the dvd :(

oh well, still one of the best!
Shot in 16mm I believe. Not much they can do for the look. Sort of like 28 Days Later. Great movie though. Loved "The Descent" as well.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hate seeing commercials for what looks like god tier fast food only to realize it's an American commercial and that chain of fast food is not located in Canada. :(

It makes me frustrated when people hate on Ant-Man because they dont know what he's all about.

And then I remember that I'm getting mad about comic book characters, and then I get mad at myself.

I would call This Is 40 a series of vignettes in a bipolar married couples life.

With a really annoying Albert Brooks appearance.

Judd Apatow's films are bottom of the barrel dreck under the guise of a comedy with real humanity, this was pretty much known, but here he manages to be even more obvious, self-indulgent, and lazy than any of his other entries.

You could practically run a computer simulation and end up with a Judd Apatow movie.

I liked bits of Funny People, though.

do you like the new david bowie album or not?
I've only listened to it once but I really like the lead single and one or two other songs.

But on the whole - it didn't grab me. It doesn't have a lot of hooks. Perhaps it was the album he wanted to make.
So I guess I liked it and I didn't, if that makes any sense.

Are you having a go?

Judd Apatow's films are bottom of the barrel dreck under the guise of a comedy with real humanity, this was pretty much known, but here he manages to be even more obvious, self-indulgent, and lazy than any of his other entries.

You could practically run a computer simulation and end up with a Judd Apatow movie.

I liked bits of Funny People, though.

I've only listened to it once but I really like the lead single and one or two other songs.

But on the whole - it didn't grab me. It doesn't have a lot of hooks. Perhaps it was the album he wanted to make.

Are you having a go?

the rule is you have to listen to an album from beginning to end 5 times before you can make an informed decision! what about the sound city soundtrack? what about the most recent tomahawk release? do you think nick cave and the bad seeds are crappy?

the rule is you have to listen to an album from beginning to end 5 times before you can make an informed decision! what about the sound city soundtrack? what about the most recent tomahawk release? do you think nick cave and the bad seeds are crappy?
So you're having a go. I thought we were friends FMT.

Top Bottom