• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

squicken

Squick, we just signed Seth Olsen from the Vikes, not sure how good he is..

But I think I read that we also signed a NT, who the hell is he?

haha once we get to stage 3 of free agency I have no idea who most guys are. we need DL help and he's a nose tackle, so I'm in favor of it ha!

Vyer

I just turned on my TV and there is a show about c list celebrities diving. And apparently that includes Suh.

I think shitty reality TV has reached rock bottom.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
FF Versus renamed FFXV and made a PS4 exclusive? I can believe it.

Renaming it FFXV is definitely the smartest thing they've done in a while.

(If its true)

jakncoke

Banned
I think this site guidelines to what should or shouldnt be posted his a lol low today. People shouldnt of been banned in the tj lane thread. Also its kinda surreal that i now work in the town that happened.

Spinluck

My hype for that game died, but if that $120 million budget and Sony co-developing is true, color me interested. I bet Persona 5 will probably still be better though :p

Heard those new Durango rumors? Yucky!!

PS4, Wii U, and PC gen for me! I will probably own all three very late in the cycle.

haha once we get to stage 3 of free agency I have no idea who most guys are. we need DL help and he's a nose tackle, so I'm in favor of it ha!

Well if we're already at the scrub stage in FA (I think there's a few big names left), then on to the draft it is.

When does GAF have the mock draft?

jakncoke

Banned
My hype for that game died, but if that $120 million budget and Sony co-developing is true, color me interested. I bet Persona 5 will probably still be better though :p

PS4, Wii U, and PC gen for me! I will probably own all three very late in the cycle.

Watch out Ari going to fuck you up

So what is the new rumors?

bionic77

Taking a laptop into the bathroom for a shit is wrong. It was wrong before iPhones and it remains wrong today. I am not even sure about iPads and tablets.

I had to stop taking my 3DS in for Fire Emblem. Shit ain't worth fucking up your ass.

MechDX

Taking a laptop into the bathroom for a shit is wrong. It was wrong before iPhones and it remains wrong today. I am not even sure about iPads and tablets.

I had to stop taking my 3DS in for Fire Emblem. Shit ain't worth fucking up your ass.

Do I even want to know how this happens?

Yes. Yes I do.

brentech

Me either, I just wanted to see what you'd say lol. I should go sometime there game tickets are probably cheap
They're not too bad a price as long as you don't sit at the glass. Even then, way cheaper than any NFL or NBA game. In-laws have partial season tickets for us.

Just went on Sunday to watch a loss. Could of been again today but didn't feel like going.

squicken

Well if we're already at the scrub stage in FA (I think there's a few big names left), then on to the draft it is.

When does GAF have the mock draft?

Draft is saturday, but could be a day or two for the Colts. There are still name guys out there, but you're paying for past performance on the pass rushers. Mathis will have to be the guy this year and maybe get someone in the draft

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Xbox fanboys and marketers will try and convince you that Next gen DRM, Kinect,
and paying a fee to watch Netflix on your console are all for the best.

After lots of people jumped ship from PS2 to 360, who's to say they won't jump back?

I feel like gaming was best when Sony was dominating. NES/SNES days were great back when Nintendo tried to make consoles that were powerful so I'd hate for Wii U to be the gen leader. It hasn't been all bad this gen though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel like the Cleveland media is making too much out of Phil Dawson leaving for the 49ers.

Yes he was the only player left from the first year and he will be missed but it's not like he can't be replaced.

Gobias

Banned
I feel like the Cleveland media is making too much out of Phil Dawson leaving for the 49ers.

Yes he was the only player left from the first year and he will be missed but it's not like he can't be replaced.

Phil Dawson was a treasure and can never be replaced :(

ESPN New York reports the Jets are in "no rush" to trade Darrelle Revis, and are willing to let the situation play out until after the draft.
Per reporter Rich Cimini, GM John Idzik is "content to wait for 2014 compensation." The apparent thinking is that it would be better to have multiple first-round picks in a draft that's expected to be much richer in QB talent. It's a rare bit of patience and foresight from a Jets team that was often hasty and ill-considered in the final days of the Mike Tannenbaum era. A pre-draft trade is still possible, but someone is going to have to knock the Jets' socks off.
I kinda hope they ruin this for themselves

jakncoke

Banned
didnt the guy say fuck you to everyone in the courtroom?

something about the hand that killed their children now is use to masturbate and to go fuck themselves. so yeah I can only hope he is fucked chivved countless times in prison, dont even care if this gets me banned. dude is a worthless scumbag that went into a school and killed a bunch of kids then did this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Phil Dawson was a treasure and can never be replaced :(

For as many times that he booted some monster field goal he just as many times shanked a chip shot.

As I said it's sad to see him go but it's not like he makes or breaks us entirely.

Top Bottom