• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans when I was 17. This was before it was all pervs with cameras taking pictures of chicks who flashed their tits. Well, that's not totally true. We just didn't have cameras. But this was before the internet, and when we heard chicks showed their boobs and we could get served beer, the choice was made

Was awesome but also kind of scary.

Its a lot safer in other cities.
Nola Mardi gras can get out of control.
That settles it, NFL GAF goes to Mardi Gras

Novid

Banned
from the record keepers at Nielsen

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/consumer/super-bowl-xlvii-draws-108-7-million-viewers-26-1-tweets/

seems in line with the 106.8 they had the last time they had the super bowl. i take it that since the bigger QB's got elimated early, No Cowboys (they had the HIGHEST ratings this season regardless of record) and the 34 min delay that was erased. Sadly, unless the Cowboys starting turing it around, the ratings going to keep faltering like mad. 120 + million rated super bowls are out of the fucking question - which is pretty much the whole fucking reason why they BUILT all these sports networks in the first place!

jakncoke

Banned
from the record keepers at Nielsen

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/consumer/super-bowl-xlvii-draws-108-7-million-viewers-26-1-tweets/

seems in line with the 106.8 they had the last time they had the super bowl. i take it that since the bigger QB's got elimated early, No Cowboys (they had the HIGHEST ratings this season regardless of record) and the 34 min delay that was erased. Sadly, unless the Cowboys starting turing it around, the ratings going to keep faltering like mad. 120 + million rated super bowls are out of the fucking question - which is pretty much the whole fucking reason why they BUILT all these sports networks in the first place!

Steelers/Cowboys would reach 120

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We had plans for an NFL Gaf meet up at the Packers vs Texans Superbowl but Aaron went and fucked it all up.

91ubSaB.jpg

Steelers/Cowboys would reach 120

So would Packers/Patriots

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Buddy just told me that Mike Bloomberg went to my store and did not the waiter. Hoping he has a credit card slip so I can take a pic.

Fox318

Lot of good answers on the car question.

I honestly think I would get an Aston Martin Vanquish or just a GT car to tour with my gf with.

PjAZJ37.jpg

The new Pagini looks awesome too or just a big brash american muscle car.

I actually wish I could go to the NYC auto show this year :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think I'm the only person who still orders Chalupas at Taco Bell. I usually get the number 6 with chicken and it's always really, really expensive. Fortunately the wife loves bean burritos and those fiesta potatoes so the total bill is still cheap!

I think I'm the only person who still orders Chalupas at Taco Bell. I usually get the number 6 with chicken and it's always really, really expensive. Fortunately the wife loves bean burritos and those fiesta potatoes so the total bill is still cheap!

I never go but that's what I get when I go too.

ari

Banned
I might have to make a thread about movies that is better then or worst then what critics say it is. The tall man was actually so much better then what rottentomatoes states.

brentech

Lot of good answers on the car question.

I honestly think I would get an Aston Martin Vanquish or just a GT car to tour with my gf with.

PjAZJ37.jpg

The new Pagini looks awesome too or just a big brash american muscle car.

I actually wish I could go to the NYC auto show this year :(
The AM is sexy as hell in their commercial featuring the same color.
I'm quite fond of my GTI, but the Golf R would be nice for AWD.

BMW seems to be turning the corner out of blandness again, so I'm always liking the M3 coupes. They got real boring up to 2011 models.
I get to drive a lot of different vehicles, I just love seeing the quirks each manufacturers have (I detail cars at a company that makes automotive aftermarket part magazines).

Always been big on German vehicles, but Ford seems to be the first domestic company coming back with appealing designs to me. They just have to nuke the sync system.

Edit: sometimes I really hate SwiftKey and all its stupid auto corrects that just ruin what I really want to type.

Top Bottom