• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

MechDX

http://www.detroitlionsdraft.com/2013/01/predicting-the-compensatory-picks-take-two/

Selections received by round:
3rd: Texans and Titans
4th: Ravens, Lions, and Packers
5th: Falcons, Ravens, and 49ers
6th: Ravens (x2), Panthers (x2), Raiders (x2), Texans (x3), Browns, Giants, Titans
7th: Cardinals, Falcons, Bengals, Packers, Dolphins, Eagles, Steelers, and Titans
End of the 7th because of record: Chiefs, Jaguars, Raiders, and Eagles.

Houston
The Houston Texans lost Mario Williams and will receive a 3rd round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Mike Brisiel and will receive a 6th round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Jason Allen and will receive a 6th round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Joel Dreessen and will receive a 6th round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Lawrence Vickers who is canceled out by Donnie Jones.

Dem extra draft picks!

MechDX

Punk ass bitch going to land them a comp 3rd

The Tennessee Titans lost Cortland Finnegan and will receive a 3rd round pick.

Texans play the Rams next season. Round 2...fight!
andre-johnson-beats-courtland-o.gif

Dynasty Fantasy Baseball is number #1. Nothing like drafting Mike Trout before he even signs a major league deal and having him for five years for a dollar. I'd do a GAF dynasty league in a second. I like Head to Head better than Rotisserie

I can't stand fantasy baseball for this reason. There are so many guys that I have no clue of who the fucking hell they are. Then you add the advance stats on top of that? Oh Jesus Christ I don't even remember school being this hard. Especially when you play with a bunch of sabermetrics dorks (not in a bad way of course).

I find fantasy basketball to be the perfect median for me with baseball, and football. Baseball I feel like I have to do too much home work, football I feel like I'm not really doing shit. Fantasy Basketball just feels right.

That Fire Emblem 3DS game is the first thing that's made me really consider picking up a 3DS. I miss those games.

FE is a SRPG, right? Never played one before. I have the GBA game from the Ambassador program but never tried it. Are they complicated games?

I do know of Ike, though, that motherfucker. Sakurai overpowered the shit outta him.

jakncoke

Banned
I can't stand fantasy baseball for this reason. There are so many guys that I have no clue of who the fucking hell they are. Then you add the advance stats on top of that? Oh Jesus Christ I don't even remember school being this hard. Especially when you play with a bunch of sabermetrics dorks (not in a bad way of course).

I find fantasy basketball to be the perfect median for me with baseball, and football. Baseball I feel like I have to do too much home work, football I feel like I'm not really doing shit. Fantasy Basketball just feels right.

Havent played fantasy baseball in years, but i can imagine a lot of this going on in the draft chat. "omg dude why did you just draft a dude that not even going to get 2.5 war in the 4th round! nooooob" ect

Edit; wow ok what the actual fuck is going on. how did cary williams manage to avoid gettiing ejected, now avoid a fine for his ref shove.

bionic77

FE is a SRPG, right? Never played one before. I have the GBA game from the Ambassador program but never tried it. Are they complicated games?

I do know of Ike, though, that motherfucker. Sakurai overpowered the shit outta him.
Play it now. Honestly one of the best series of games I have ever played. They are really old though and it will make you hate Nintendo for never releasing it here.

They are not that complicated. The first GBA game has an awesome tutorial/game introduction. There is one mistake all rookies make, let me know if you want to know what that is.

Also be warned the games are really addictive. Never take them into the bathroom or start a game if you are in the middle of studying for an exam. You will fail and end up with hemorrhoids.

SNL hasn't been funny since like....the Adam Sandler/Chris Farley/Phil Hartman days

I was playing through Spec Ops: The Line. I'm wussing out after the "White Phosphorous" mission. Great game but I thought Max Payne 3 was dark and depressing.....gracious.

Yeah that was creepy.
Not the soldier part so much, but definitely the aftermath, when you find the civilians.
Good job by the devs there.

I'm 2/3 through now, pushing for the end. The shooting is pretty basic cover mechanic stuff, but the story is certainly a tier above the typical video game story garbage.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So if a girl broke about $300 of games, would your first thought be to take her to small claims court? Maybe I've dated too many psychos for that to be my first go to choice.

Slo

So if a girl broke about $300 of games, would your first thought be to take her to small claims court? Maybe I've dated too many psychos for that to be my first go to choice.

Nah. I think the first thing you should do is fuck all of her friends, her sisters, and her mother.

Also be warned the games are really addictive. Never take them into the bathroom or start a game if you are in the middle of studying for an exam. You will fail and end up with hemorrhoids.

Truer words were never spoken. I tried that at work and the lights automatically shut off on me because I was in there so long :p.

and i "sore" the game winner!? YOU SORE THE GAME WINNER! omfg dude! come on!

I can't wait until FMT has children

"You write like a fucking 5 year old... you disgust me! Get out of my face"

"but i am 5, daddy" his kid says and he runs crying to his room and buries his head in his Baltimore Ravens pillow

I can't wait until FMT has children

"You write like a fucking 5 year old... you disgust me! Get out of my face"

"but i am 5, daddy" his kid says and he runs crying to his room and buries his head in his Baltimore Ravens pillow

If this is a reference to my parenting, I have daughters and they're prodigies.

Chud is a TE coach, he's had some good ones. Norv had Gates, he loves good TEs. I love good TEs like Jimmer and Gronk, perfect fit.
Chud Chud Chud Chud!

squicken

Squicken did you go see the 3D re-release of Top Gun?

3-D sucks. Especially fake 3-D. And Tony Scott's dead!! Leave his Citizen Kane alone!

edit: I just read that he was doing pre-production with Cruise on a Top Gun sequel days before he died fuuuuuuuuuucccckkk day ruined

I see that was during the dark age of no Browns football. Bunch of my friends were Packers fans so I kinda followed them until the Browns came back to resume my suffering.

I adopted the Buccaneers as they had just changed their jerseys. They were fun to play as in Blitz Football too back then xD

Chud is a TE coach, he's had some good ones. Norv had Gates, he loves good TEs. I love good TEs like Jimmer and Gronk, perfect fit.
Chud Chud Chud Chud!

Jordan Cameron should be in for a big year. Unless the Browns draft another TE in the first 4 rounds. :eek:

Top Bottom