• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

If this theory had been suggested before, forgive me, but I think Newton went into those Nintendo threads looking to be called out as his former persona so he could be banned and eventually take up posting as a new alt. Anyone notice that right as he was banned, a new influx of juniors showed up? I think he thought the heat was too much to bear, so he decided to nuke Newton and come up with something different. As soon as his new alt was approved, Newton goes fishing and eventually gets snitched on by Dragon.

I think he'll be reincarnated as a Jets fan. Probably the best cover to take.

Yeah, I'm bored. Lady is out dancing with her girlfriends tonight, and I have no homework.

JABEE

If this theory had been suggested before, forgive me, but I think Newton went into those Nintendo threads looking to be called out as his former persona so he could be banned and eventually take up posting as a new alt. Anyone notice that right as he was banned, a new influx of juniors showed up? I think he thought the heat was too much to bear, so he decided to nuke Newton and come up with something different. As soon as his new alt was approved, Newton goes fishing and eventually gets snitched on by Dragon.

Yeah, I'm bored. Lady is out dancing with her girlfriends tonight, and I have no homework.

Also, being a Panthers fan was too much to take.

Narag

Pretty sure he just couldn't help himself from defending Nintendo's honor. It seemed like it was a pretty open secret and no one really cared until he started back in on old habits.

jakncoke

Banned

He was planning on :squickening to the Bucs so he didnt have to pretend anymore. I dont know why he didnt pull the trigger

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Dancing with other guys you mean!

JABEE

Its was known because he was obvious as fuck and he told like 10 people because he super dumb bucs fan.

Also you people up there are as funny as ball cancer, eat a bag of dicks

I'm sorry jakncoke. I was trying to defend you from Rors earlier.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've already joked with her to not completely slut it up tonight. Though since we just passed the one-year mark on Monday, the honeymoon is over. D:

My wife went clubbing once without me. She didn't even dance and she came back with numerous horror stories of dudes being super slimy even though she was wearing her wedding ring and having to explain to them that she was married.

It's okay Conrad, there's always a possibility that guys like Darnell Dockett aren't at the club right now!

Darnell Dockett is in everybody's club, every night

Also, mastershake, how do you put up with the drivers here in Houston? Do you just not drive? Dallas and Boston have nothing on this town for just awful drivers. Everyone drives like they're 20 minutes late for work and they *WILL* attempt to hit you if you don't get out of their way!

My wife went clubbing once without me. She didn't even dance and she came back with numerous horror stories of dudes being super slimy even though she was wearing her wedding ring and having to explain to them that she was married.

It's okay Conrad, there's always a possibility that guys like Darnell Dockett aren't at the club right now!

He'd probably feel right at home at Beansnappers.

jakncoke

Banned

Also, mastershake, how do you put up with the drivers here in Houston? Do you just not drive? Dallas and Boston have nothing on this town for just awful drivers. Everyone drives like they're 20 minutes late for work and they *WILL* attempt to hit you if you don't get out of their way!

alcohol+ horny male =

Dat rejection at 1:30

Unless I am going to school or going out, i tend to stay in a pretty short radius of my apartment. Everything i need is really close and i can avoid highways. Gym, Costco, Kroger, Galeria, Movie Theatre, etc are all within a few miles of me! I love my location. The highways are annoying as fuck. Even on saturday morning on my way to school 59 is a mess!

But i agree people here drive annoying as shit. Had a pickup truck with a trailer push me out of my lane the other day cause he decided he wanted to get over and my little car wasn't going to stop him! I sped up in front of him and cut in front of him real close to let him know his assholeish behavior was not acceptable! You have to drive aggressive(people wont let you in) but defensive(people dont care that you are already where they want to go) at the same time... it's weird :/

My least favorite thing about the city by far. Love everything else though so its all good!

jakncoke

Banned
cant wait to get off work soon so i can spend some quality time with you chocas
:jnc has me saying it too now smh

Interesting your spelling fail has led you type 2nd person of Portuguese word

Verb
chocar (first-person singular present indicative choco, past participle chocado)
to bump, strike, collide with
to shock, offend
to hatch (an egg)

Interesting your spelling fail has led you type 2nd person of Portuguese word

Verb
chocar (first-person singular present indicative choco, past participle chocado)
to bump, strike, collide with
to shock, offend
to hatch (an egg)

lol, damn spell check smh

but on a more serious note what one topping should i get on my free pizza, want to switch it up from pepperoni

jakncoke

Banned
Banana Peppers or Green Peppers. Honestly there isnt much i dont like on a pizza. I never actually tried anchovies but seeing my grandmother eat them and see the pizza makers open the cans i was completely repulsed at the idea of ever given them a chance in life

Talon

Banana peppers are an underrated delivery pizza topping.

I tend to go through a rotation of Mushrooms, Sausage and Ham for the one-topping cheap delivery pizzas.

Top Bottom