• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Greg

I hate The Walking Dead. The first season was a waste of life and ruined the interest I had for it.

Don't spoil it for me! I just watched Season 1, Episode 2!
Stop now and watch another show. Or rewatch one of your favorites.

bionic77

I am being modest but damn I was balling today. I wish I could still jump the way I used to. But damn it feels good to lock down a young stud who is way more athletic then my old ass.

Slo

I hate The Walking Dead. The first season was a waste of life and ruined the interest I had for it.

Stop now and watch another show. Or rewatch one of your favorites.

Without spoiling, can you say why I should stop watching?

I liked a lot of S1 but bailed when it became apparent that the show was going to be the worst things about LOST in distilled form.

There ya go, Slo.

Reasons.

Greg

Without spoiling, can you say why I should stop watching?
I loved the zombie killing parts, but the poor acting and writing couldn't hold my attention long enough between those sections. There are very few shows that I watch an entire season of without wanting to finish the series, and The Walking Dead was one of them. Lost managed to have me for 5 seasons.

Although pretty much everyone else I know watches it and loves it, so it could just be me.
Some of them also enjoy shows like The Big Bang Theory.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was productive with my Sunday off from football.

I went to see Django Unchained at noon and then actually saw the Toronto Raptors win a game.

All in all a good day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck you, Canadian scum. KEEP YOUR FOOTBALL FIELD ON YOUR SIDE!

sadcat.gif

It's poorly written and I wish the majority of the characters would die, but it's good for what it is. Nothing to be going nuts over but still the best zombies show ever. I wish HBO or Shotime would pick up a zombies show and do it right.

Shameless is where it's at on Sunday night.

Walking Dead is no Breaking Bad but its a fun watch, especially if you watch it with friends and can turn your brain off sometimes.

Season 1 is okay (Except the finale)

Season 2 is a snoozefest

Season 3 is really solid.

I sometimes get frustrated with the show because I read the comics but overall its a good time.

Godslay

Banned
I still haven't seen Django.

=;(

It's good, but I enjoyed Drive too, so don't take my opinion on the movie seriously.

As far as The Walking Dead, I haven't really enjoyed the show as much as the comics. The comics were damn good, I read the first compendium (over 1000 pages iirc), in one night. It's that good imo.

Doesn't Florida have like extremely lax driving laws, especially with regards to out-of-state infractions? I heard a while ago that apparently a ton of people that get DUIs and lose their license move to Florida because Florida doesn't care about suspensions from other states.

I don't know but in high school I took a trip to Flordia. My teacher told us to be very careful because if we get hit by a car crossing the street it can still be our fault. Coming from WA that confused the fuck out of me because here walker always have the right of way even when they jay walk.

Check out the map lol

MWCYPlp.png

We need to enlarge that bugs bunny gif.

Rorschach

Doesn't Florida have like extremely lax driving laws, especially with regards to out-of-state infractions? I heard a while ago that apparently a ton of people that get DUIs and lose their license move to Florida because Florida doesn't care about suspensions from other states.

I don't know, but it was in the top 10 for drunk drivers. Meaning it had the 7th least drunk drivers in the country... maybe because cops let them slide lol, but then again, it's the most ticketed state. The study took into account fatalities, ticketing, drunk driving, failure to obey laws, and carelessness.

Top Bottom