• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

bionic77

His name wasn't Greg.
I know. The guy I checked could actually dunk.

I wish I could play more ball though. Sometimes I feel like my shoes have cement in them. Draining 3s is all fun and good but nothing compares to taking it to the hole.

Hope I can still play when my son is older.

I'm watching the Grammys (don't ask) and Pittbull was presenting, the very last word he said was "DALE"

Worth it for this alone :

o-KATY-PERRY-GRAMMYS-DRESS-2013-570.jpg

jakncoke

Banned

I wish I could play more ball though. Sometimes I feel like my shoes have cement in them. Draining 3s is all fun and good but nothing compares to taking it to the hole.

Get in on that deer antler

Fox318

Just make sure you pass down your hate of Jordan.

cajunator

Banned
But anyway everyone here drives drunk and I see an accident 2 out of 3 times while driving around so I can believe this state easily has the worst drivers.
Second would be Maryland or virginia and third is texas.

jakncoke

Banned
Its a shame we didnt win it in 1976, backs against the wall with a 1-4 start then win 9 straight and in those 9 straight wins give 28 total pts, 5 shutouts

But anyway everyone here drives drunk and I see an accident 2 out of 3 times while driving around so I can believe this state easily has the worst drivers.
Second would be Maryland or virginia and third is texas.

How dare you!

You're confusing "Maryland" with "DC Metro Area which happens to reside across the MD border" DC drivers are the worst.

The same could go for Virginia, but I'm not from there, so fuck 'em'

Dre3001

Cant speak for all of FL or other parts of the country but driving in South FL takes a special kind of driver

Nothing beats I-95 in Miami with 7 lanes on each side of the road where the speed limit says 70 but in reality everyone is doing between 85-100, in addition to rapid lane changes and nobody using signals

Its a wonder how there arent a large number of accidents daily

It is almost an Autobahn type of experience

Greg

Breaking Bad is the best.

Maybe the Wire.
The Shield >

You've got until he's at least 16.

And then I step in to dunk over a generation of bionics.

So is this pretty much standard procedure for NFL GAF when the offseason rolls around? You just find a bunch of TV shows to watch?

I'll take my countless hours of Fire Emblem, thank you.

cdyhybrid

Paternos trying to protect themselves at all costs, what a shock.

I just won a pretty ridiculous DotA2 match. We were down ~20 kills and our Jug (who was supposed to be carrying) had like 16 deaths. Death Prophet ended up carrying us (sort of) and we had to zerg down their ancient after we got mega creeps.

Narag

So is this pretty much standard procedure for NFL GAF when the offseason rolls around? You just find a bunch of TV shows to watch?

I'll take my countless hours of Fire Emblem, thank you.

This is where the community aspect of the thread comes into play. Come free agency/combine/draft, stuff gets in slow order again. Quite a few people will depart or reduce time in the thread until preseason or the regular season.

This is where the community aspect of the thread comes into play. Come free agency/combine/draft, stuff gets in slow order again. Quite a few people will depart or reduce time in the thread until preseason or the regular season.
Yeah, that's kind of what I expected. I'm one of the guys who doesn't really mind the off-topic discussion in this thread though, I think it's fun.

If we trade for Percy Harvin, we can also sign Tebow, Riley Cooper, trade for Dunlap and maybe a Pouncey or 2 and we can re-name ourselves the New England Gators.

Top Bottom