• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Jarnet87

I hope Winston gets his ass handed to him by the media so he's there at 6.

Hopefully some news comes out that he gave out dehumanizing stares to old white women or something.

C'mon espnnnnnn

He's gonna be neck and neck with Mariota right up until the Bucs are on the clock. Teams will be wooed by him during the interviews and workouts.

Bread

Banned
Hey bread friend.

I-O!

Also I hope Gata eats a big back of sweet and sour dicks! His disrespect was incredible last night!
Your boy Ezekiel was a beast.

And gata is a small boy, I hear he's going through his terrible two's right now which explains his disrespect.

Jarnet87

Teddy completely different type of guy. Really not comparable to Winston imo, on or off the field.

I'm still not sold on Bridgewater but he did have the best year out of any the 2014 rookie QBs. I kept waiting for Blake Bortles to make strides but it doesn't feel like he got much better over the course of the season. Every game was just the same: lots of inaccurate throws and tons of bad decisions leading to turnovers. I watched him some over the season, Jags fans who tuned in every game may have a different opinion. At least it appears they have some nice weapons to matures with Bortles and they found some running success with Denard for a few games.

Couple games into season
10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif

Midpoint
tumblr_inline_mj36z1N9Dj1qz4rgp.gif

Before johnnys first start
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

After johnnys first start
sadzbo_medium.gif

Week leading to 2nd start "pshhh shit will be way better this week #believeland"
tumblr_mkb8bqyiIV1s8pxfoo1_500.gif

2nd start, johnny hurt
giphy.gif

End of season
post-33264-I-hate-everything-gif-Ron-Swan-TKqj.gif

Me when I wake up in mornings
baby-monitor-crying-modern-family.gif
Browns

choodi

Banned
Thank you my Australian friend.

What soccer team do you root for?

Newcastle United in the Premier League. Janmaat is one of my favourite players at the moment. He had a great world cup too.

At home in the A-League it is the Brisbane Roar. They wear orange and have Dutch heritage.

See, we can get along just fine!

Edit: OK, my American Football odyssey begins now.

TVmhinS.jpg

Would have preferred something more recent, but $8 is fine.

cajunator

Banned
Alabama fans are insufferable.
some crazed redneck woman named Phyllis called into the Paul Finebaum show all pissed cause her precious Alabama team is out of the championship. She was screaming how Alabama was the team to beat and the sec will rise again and ROLL DAMN TIDE.
Fuck I hate Alabama.

cdyhybrid

some crazed redneck woman named Phyllis called into the Paul Finebaum show all pissed cause her precious Alabama team is out of the championship. She was screaming how Alabama was the team to beat and the sec will rise again and ROLL DAMN TIDE.
Fuck I hate Alabama.
That was a great call. So was the call from the chick named Tammy.

Newcastle United in the Premier League. Janmaat is one of my favourite players at the moment. He had a great world cup too.

At home in the A-League it is the Brisbane Roar. They wear orange and have Dutch heritage.

http://i.imgur.com/TVmhinS.jpg[img]

Would have preferred something more recent, but $8 is fine.[/QUOTE]

Well I root for Chelsea, but let's not let that get in the way of our newfound friendship!

Good luck with the game, When you have any questions, let us know.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

TVmhinS.jpg

Would have preferred something more recent, but $8 is fine.

That damn cover is still cursing Polamalu!

MechDX

I dun went two years and im sick of not goin to the play-offs !!! F DAT!!! Big dawg 80 @johnson80 need a ship!! We gone go get you one brah-DJ Swearinger

Yeah swagggg fuck everyone !

We're still in the playoffs,but I figured I would get a week head start on the offseason.

College watchers, are there any good tackle or wide receiver prospects in the 20-32 range coming into the draft?

I dun went two years and im sick of not goin to the play-offs !!! F DAT!!! Big dawg 80 @johnson80 need a ship!! We gone go get you one brah-DJ Swearinger

Yeah swagggg fuck everyone !

Unless you have a historic defense, you can't win the ship without a QB at least in the top 16.

RBH

Welcome Steelers and Cardinals fans!

Cookies and punch are on the back table.

And it's not the same kind of punch that Big Ben likes to offer to women!

Gobias

Banned
Braxton Miller/JT Barett/Cardale Jones future!

Fuck I hate Alabama.
I agree. You're welcome America!

Mindlog

Welcome Steelers and Cardinals fans!

Cookies and punch are on the back table.

And it's not the same kind of punch that Big Ben likes to offer to women!
Not gonna lie. Your team sucks.
And my team eats a dick so you know that's from the heart yo.

Top Bottom