• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

eznark

Banned
lol Walker's plan is a fucking "jock tax" that essentially earmarks NBA players salaries to fund the new stadium.

In other words, Walker is proposing that Wisconsin taxpayers subsidize 5.6% of NBA player salaries.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Wade Phillips is in Denver to interview for #Broncos defensive coordinator. John Elway and Gary Kubiak played for him when he was DEN HC

Kubes really is getting the band back together.

So who we gonna blame when Kubes and the Denver Texans win multiple super bowls with mostly the same group as when they were here? You know it's gonna happen.

One of those people......

mhm

MechDX

So who we gonna blame when Kubes and the Denver Texans win multiple super bowls with mostly the same group as when they were here? You know it's gonna happen.

mhm

This is a sad truth I have slowly accepted especially after Kubes goes after our former players. Congrats to Godslay.

I heard on the radio the other day that the Texans have the 3rd most drafted players playing on active rosters in the league but not on our team. That isn't a drafting issue, that was a coaching issue

ShaneB

I did too but I was also kinda tired with the way superhero movies are being made after the dark knight.

Dark and gritty and all that you mean? meh. I just liked the F4 teaser making it look pretty heavy on the sci-fi. Ah well.

Also, who makes this play on Sunday??!?! Gronk gotta top my boy Kelce! edit: I did not create this gif.

GrimyUnselfishEel.gif

JCizzle

So chryst and mangini , the two position coaches that oversaw the worst positions last year. LOL LOL LOL fuck Baalke so hard

eznark

Banned
Person I am helping interview right now is a penn state grad. Even went back for an MBA.

Shows awful judgement. Get out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"How do you feel about Joe Paterno?"

Should be easy enough to screen out. I have to figure his only defenders are susceptible to cult initiation and you don't want someone like that working for you.

Some silly issues with this Grim Fandango release. Hopefully this redownload gets it sorted. I want to play!

i'm not asking shit, she is out based on university. That's legal, right?

Rules for Hiring

It is Illegal to discriminate against job applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Employers may not use these factors in job advertisements, interviews, or application decisions.

You're good!

ramuh

"How do you feel about Joe Paterno?"

Should be easy enough to screen out. I have to figure his only defenders are susceptible to cult initiation and you don't want someone like that working for you.

Yes. They would turn into The Following.

So Chud definitely went back to Indy because they promised his first look at the HC job when Pagano gets canned right?

I'd much rather be leading the ship with Andrew Luck than be second in command of whatever dumpster fire is brewing in San Fran.

It will be extra sweet for York and Baalk when the Hawks repeat.

I hope the seachickens or someone but the niners from the NFC west win the next 30 superbowls. Fuck this clown front office.

Now I see perry fewel accepts the redskins offer for dB coach instead of us. No surprise. I wouldn't want to work under these jokers either unless I had literally no other options (tomsula, mangini, sparano)

MechDX

I hope the seachickens or someone but the niners from the NFC west win the next 30 superbowls. Fuck this clown front office.

Now I see perry fewel accepts the redskins offer for dB coach instead of us. No surprise. I wouldn't want to work under these jokers either unless I had literally no other options (tomsula, mangini, sparano)

Never really hit me how bad it is till just now when I read this. Im sorry FMT, no fan deserves this.

Now I see perry fewel accepts the redskins offer for dB coach instead of us.

If it makes you feel any better, it looks like Perry took the Skins job because he already has a house in NJ and doesn't want to uproot his family.

Though I'm willing to buy into Ninja Scooter's vending machine scenario.

Draxal

If it makes you feel any better, it looks like Perry took the Skins job because he already has a house in NJ and doesn't want to uproot his family.

Though I'm willing to buy into Ninja Scooter's vending machine scenario.

He's actually has a house in Carolina according to BBI asshats (and they were right about how this was handled when all the press was dead wrong).

Draxal

Yeah those five Super Bowl wins hurt so bad.

Fuck the Niners and Jerry Rice fumbling.

Also Fuck the Eagles, 4th and 26, and Nick Barnett.

Yup, I mean if you have to feel bad for anybody feel bad for Phins, Jets, Bills and Vikings fans.

I don't feel bad for Browns fan though because they willingly embrace it.

MechDX

This is my 36th Super Bowl and I've never been around so many who smell at Media Day. They just stink! I've got to move.--John McClain Twitter

Draxal

How what was handled? You lost me,

I don't generally read BBI outside of a visit every now and again.

They said Fewell would be gone, but it was going to be about a week (vacation time afer the season ended).

While the press was changing it's story ever day, basically resulting in Dottino making fun of them on the air when he was interviewed on the FAN the day he got fired.

Ranaan is the worst of the bunch (I don't trust NJ.com for anything at this point) while Dottino is obviously the one to pay attention too.

Top Bottom