• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

brentech

After the death of his brother and subsequent cancellation:

Coach Mike McCarthy's season-ending press conference is set for 1 p.m. CST Wednesday, the #Packers have announced.

RBH

Why drink either when you can make your own?!
Oh it's only for this month that I have to do this. Otherwise, when I'm at the hospital, I get free coffee from the doctor's lounge.
gladtomeetya.gif

MRSA

Banned
Oh it's only for this month that I have to do this. Otherwise, when I'm at the hospital, I get free coffee from the doctor's lounge.
gladtomeetya.gif

What kinda doc are you RBH? I swipe my doc's badge and head to their lounge for their cofy and snacks.

EDIT: You're in med school, rando my man is a full fledge doctor. I will pay one of you poors to swipe a "secured" Rx pad from rando.

MechDX

The Patriot fanbase is growing larger. I feel like I'm surrounded!

"fanbase" is a loose term in that OT thread. Half those "fans" in there are the type that would run screaming you are being verbally abusive at the drop of a hat. Of course Gata is thriving in there with his types

Staying away.

RBH

What kinda doc are you RBH? I swipe my doc's badge and head to their lounge for their cofy and snacks.

EDIT: You're in med school, rando my man is a full fledge doctor. I will pay one of you poors to swipe a "secured" Rx pad from rando.
I've got 1.5 years left in med school. Rando just started med school, fool! I'm higher up on the totum pole!

MechDX

Did he post about Stafford's Pro Bowl MVP performance lol? Surely he heard about it.

I got him on that one. #RestoreTheRoar

So the Colts signed a CFL player? Man if I was Luck I would be excited! Not even waiting until NFL free agency to get a legit NFL receiver but signing scraps from the CFL.

slow clap

A front divided will never overcome the incoming Patriot onslaught.

Patriots are nothing but cheaters, we are guys who play with heart and soul. We play for love of our brothers. We play for God, and any other higher being. We play for good, we play for humanity we will be united and stand strong against the faces of evil.

Top Bottom