• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned
my body hurts and I think I'm sick. I fell down shoveling today and scrapped my knee. I think we ended up with 26in of snow.

jbug617

Banned
Live on the east coast brehs

from this afternoon. Street wasn't plowed yet

jaWu56z.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Working in Brownsville this week and it's 81 degrees and sunny. I would prefer some winter weather but apparently you all are probably jealous of me.

JABEE

Sons of Liberty is actually pretty damn good. History has made some crappy historical shows, but this is pretty good.

Hayfield and McCoy was also good. Houdini was awful.

tmdorsey

Gonna make a thread, but thought I would ask here anyway. Anybody using a 4k monitor for work purposes? I'm thinking about asking to upgrade to one at the job.

Furyous

We need to start an investment fund to get involved in stadium construction because sports stadiums are the biggest scam ever. Think about it: someone else gives you most of the profit from building a stadium and pay for the costs of building the stadium.

Where are the fiscal conservatives angry at huge deficits? Someone needs to point them at this issue.

CardsGAF, what's on our to-do list this offseason?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm late as fuck but really digging the J. Cole - Forest Hills Drive album.

In more current loving Tetsuo & Youth from Lupe.

Top Bottom