• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

zychi

Banned
Taco-Bell-Triple-Steak-Stack.jpg

Weirdly enough, I''ll try that for lunch tomorrow. If they use actual meat this could be a quick grab for protein after working out

Thinking back, I don't think there have been that great of commercials from the past few super bowls...but maybe my memory is failing me.

They usually leak early, and my brain doesn't associate them as commercials. I usually get up during commercials anyways to grab food or another beer.

Halftime wise, I haven't watched one live since Tom Petty. Usually catch it on youtube later.

ShaneB

Getting more excited for the game the closer it gets, and avoiding all the other nonsense going on. Great sports weekend + having Monday off helps. Excited for the Around the NFL video 'podcast' tomorrow too.

you brought the best out of me!

and how are the assists set up in that mode we played? game played pretty loose - like the passing was less automatic or something

could've just been playing against 2 real defenders gave it a different feel, but I liked it
I never mess with that stuff so I assume it's all defaults. Passes with x and triangle will kind of lock towards the player you point towards but the power you put on the pass is also a big factor. Crosses seem more manual, they are primarily controlled by the power you put on them.

Generally speaking 15 is tweaked so that crosses/headers are harder to score off of. Most goals will come from playing short passes on the ground if you are playing someone who is good at defense.

I haven't played a lot of co-op so there is a bit of a learning curve for me. Getting used to playing two live defenders and auto-switching with a teammate on defense will take some time. It's fun, though!

Respect

I had to take a vacation day for Monday, win or lose the next day would suck if I had to work...I kinda wish they would move the superbowl to Saturday once just to see, it isn't like ratings would suffer, but I don't ever forsee that happening. At least not anytime soon.

Caplan in Dec. on Marynowitz: While just 30 years old, Marynowitz has worked with Alabama head coach Nick Saban (as director of player personnel), Bill Parcells (as a scouting assistant with the Miami Dolphins), and most recently Eagles head coach Chip Kelly during his scouting career. You won't find a young executive whom people talk more highly of than Marynowitz. And those who have worked with him say his evaluation and organizational skills are what really stand out about him. He'll be a general manager someday -- it's just a matter of when, not if.

Sounds good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He should've written all of that without the being a bitch part. Quite believable, but decides to paint himself as the victim rather than straight up apologizing.

Pretty much how I read it.

Honestly it's times like these that I do wish the NFL was able to come forward and say "oh it was purple drank, our expensive equipment actually says it's adderall but sure go on and say it wasn't"

zychi

Banned
"Truth is, I have not smoked marijuana since before I was drafted by the Browns in 2012 — and there are years’ worth of drug tests to prove it."

58630627-lol-reaction.gif

Come on...

There's other ways to put THC in your body besides smoking man. Rich people shouldn't be smoking weed.

Patriots7

Worst possible SB matchup. Both fanbases have hyper-aggressive posters so no one wants to go in there.
I feel like Pats fans realize there's a very high chance we lose this game. Against a defense that's primed to eat our lunch and based on an offense in which Brandon LaFell is considered a good receiver. Not to mention playing in the stadium of one of the most painful losses in history.

That's what losing to Eli twice does to you.

In some alternate universe, the Pats would have won all of our past five Super Bowls. I shudder thinking how obnoxious I would have been.

JABEE

"Truth is, I have not smoked marijuana since before I was drafted by the Browns in 2012 — and there are years’ worth of drug tests to prove it."

58630627-lol-reaction.gif

Come on...

He shouldn't have went to that Lynyrd Skynyrd concert! That contact high!

Greg

I never mess with that stuff so I assume it's all defaults. Passes with x and triangle will kind of lock towards the player you point towards but the power you put on the pass is also a big factor. Crosses seem more manual, they are primarily controlled by the power you put on them.

Generally speaking 15 is tweaked so that crosses/headers are harder to score off of. Most goals will come from playing short passes on the ground if you are playing someone who is good at defense.

I haven't played a lot of co-op so there is a bit of a learning curve for me. Getting used to playing two live defenders and auto-switching with a teammate on defense will take some time. It's fun, though!
all we have to get used to is watching all the replays of our goals and making the other team wait for us

Bread

Banned
I'm sorry. :jnc

I always expect people to interrupt my posts. I'm just reading through all the back posts. I need to use the multi-quote!
we don't like to interrupt you because we know there's more batshit insane stuff coming, it's fun to just let you continue.

JABEE

we don't like to interrupt you because we know there's more batshit insane stuff coming, it's fun to just let you continue.

Are you talking about my posts outside my posts on the Patriots? My posts about the Patriots are the only times I am sane!

Spinluck

You've seen it all when the gaming side is pissing and moaning about the Grim Fandango remaster being "lazy". Jesus.

The best part was him posting pics of his incredibly unrealistic expectations. There was no way the game was gonna look like that, cost $15, and come out when it did.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Dean Blandino said Calvin Johnson Rule, in effect w/ Dez Bryant, will be reviewed this winter. Changes could be recommended to comp comm.

:jnc

Top Bottom