• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

The best part was him posting pics of his incredibly unrealistic expectations. There was no way the game was gonna look like that, cost $15, and come out when it did.
It's a game that hasn't been legally attainable in years. It's also one that had some pretty game breaking bugs if you did try to get it. Here we have a legal, viable release of a lauded classic that's been given a new and very reasonable shine. At a pretty fantastic price point!
....and people still find reasons to bitch.

Bread

Banned
It's a game that hasn't been legally attainable in years. It's also one that had some pretty game breaking bugs if you did try to get it. Here we have a legal, viable release of a lauded classic that's been given a new and very reasonable shine. At a pretty fantastic price point!
Yeah same thing is happening with MCC!

...god dammit 343

Draxal

They fixed the controls right?

If they did, it's reason enough to justify the game alone.

Yeah same thing is happening with MCC!

...god dammit 343
Well there's room for criticism. I believe that gamers have a right to level reasonable criticism that the preload for Grim Fandango was a bit botched for instance. However, shit happens and the issue was relatively minor in the game scheme of things. The game itself is completely functional.

I believe that people have a right to level reasonable criticism towards 343 and Evolution for the completely botched launches of both of those game. However, shit happens. In both these cases, the level of criticism is deservedly intensified because large portions of functionality are either missing or purely broken but here's the rub - there comes a point where criticism just becomes noise. Say your peace to the right folks on twitter/facebook that can make a difference, discuss it on the forum, etc. and then choose to either A) Wait for it to get fixed or B) Sell the game off and move on.

I can't speak for anyone else but gaming isn't a fucking tumor to me. If you're /that/ stressed about what should be a means to relaxation - I just don't understand it.

They fixed the controls right?

If they did, it's reason enough to justify the game alone.
Yeah, tank controls are still there but the new controls are the default (move Manny in the direct you move the analog stick).

Will Carroll ‏@injuryexpert 14m14 minutes ago
If Earl Thomas was only player who had a blood draw as currently reported, then it was a for-cause HGH test. VERY curious situation.

hmmm

rando14

If Earl Thomas was only player who had a blood draw as currently reported, then it was a for-cause HGH test. VERY curious situation.

hmmm

I hope Paul Allen holds a press conference demanding an apology from the NFL when Thomas' test comes back clean!!

gutshot

Seattle players using PEDs? I'm shocked. I thought Kam Chancellor went from this to one of the most athletic safeties in the league through nothing but Pete's amazing coaching.

zychi

Banned
Shouldn't HGH testing be a bigger issue than deflategate or Marshawn's lack of talking? I don't understand the media.

hmmm

this is absolutely ridiculous that one of my Seahawks was targeted for this unjust procedure. there is no history of PED malfeasance with the Seahawks, particularly the secondary. We are being targeted because robert craft called in a favor to his buddy goddell to try and side track us.

stand tall Seahawks and soar as high as the sun and the heavens! goddell and his cronies can't stop us now!

#NoJusticeNoPeace
#Back2Back
#DontStopMeNowImHavingSuchAGoodTimeImHavingAnUndeflatedBall

Top Bottom