• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

RBH

Got some important things to take care of in regards to med school.

Probably won't be posting as much anymore from here on out.

bYjwn.gif

Godslay

Banned
Got some important things to take care of in regards to med school.

Probably won't be posting as much anymore from here on out.

bYjwn.gif

Good luck.

After the Super Bowl is about the best time to take a break until the draft fires up. Probably what I'll do too.

MechDX

Good luck.

After the Super Bowl is about the best time to take a break until the draft fires up. Probably what I'll do too.

You just got back from a month long break? You can not just keep walking in and out of my life like this.

EDIT: Lego Marvel Avengers and Lego Jurassic Park both coming this year. Im excited, love the Lego games.

Godslay

Banned
You just got back from a month long break? You can not just keep walking in and out of my life like this.

EDIT: Lego Marvel Avengers and Lego Jurassic Park both coming this year. Im excited, love the Lego games.

After the Superbowl last year I took a break. It was great. Played a lot of games, and it made me want to come back to the draft with renewed vigor. I'll be around on Twitter. I actually like that format better to condense thoughts.

MechDX

After the Superbowl last year I took a break. It was great. Played a lot of games, and it made me want to come back to the draft with renewed vigor. I'll be around on Twitter. I actually like that format better to condense thoughts.

Need to follow Jak for daily life lessons and thought provoking Tweets. Still don't know if he ever got his salad dressing from Walmart.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/29/another-false-alarm-at-patriots-hotel/

The Patriots’ hotel in Arizona made it through another night without catching on fire, but they still have some issues to work out with alarms telling guests that the building is on fire.

Kim Jones of NFL Media reports that a false fire alarm went off in the middle of the night at the Patriots’ hotel for the second time in the three nights that they have called it home.

Happy Bionic took a vacation during his ban

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So good news in Canadaland!

Starting next Super Bowl we get to see the same damn commercials you Americans get!

If you're confused up here the Canadian channels that show the Super Bowl were allowed to switch out the Super Bowl ads for local ads to try to promote their own shit.

NO MORE starting next year!

Draxal

Archie Manning on Gilbride from BBI.

When Carton asked "did Eli like the Ben McAdoo system"?

"He did, I think it is a good system for Eli at this point in his career. You know, I mean they won two super bowls with Kevin Gilbride, and I love Kevin but that system was a hard system (raised his eyes for emphasis) it puts a lot on a QB, he's kind of waiting, waiting, waiting.. when you give receivers decisions to make fifteen yards down the field." At that point Boomer cuts him off and we never hear the rest of his thought.

Greg

Greg come play me in FIFA. this weekend only!

You would probably kick my ass because I haven't played online in forever.
I've only played one game so far, so I think it'll be OK

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I added you recently, so let's party soon.
the training thing where they want you to get headers while there's a CPU defender... I wanted to launch my controller through my monitor because the piece of shit always gets to the ball even if you box him out

TDR and I played a 2v2 though online and we were rolling

They gonna try to rebuild your charred cock?
:jnc

I've only played one game so far, so I think it'll be OK

the training thing where they want you to get headers while there's a CPU defender... I wanted to launch my controller through my monitor because the piece of shit always gets to the ball even if you box him out

TDR and I played a 2v2 though online and we were rolling

:jnc
You only played one glorious, elite, incredible game. I need to gif some of those goals you scored, haha.

Screw that skill challenge, I hate that one. If you don't have a huge striker you are screwed.

Once we tighten up our D we will be unbeatable. 4-4 is a crazy score for an online match, usually it's much lower.

Greg

You only played one glorious, elite, incredible game. I need to gif some of those goals you scored, haha.

Screw that skill challenge, I hate that one. If you don't have a huge striker you are screwed.

Once we tighten up our D we will be unbeatable. 4-4 is a crazy score for an online match, usually it's much lower.
you brought the best out of me!

and how are the assists set up in that mode we played? game played pretty loose - like the passing was less automatic or something

could've just been playing against 2 real defenders gave it a different feel, but I liked it

Konka

Banned
Worst possible SB matchup. Both fanbases have hyper-aggressive posters so no one wants to go in there.

It's very true. While I would never wish the Giants any goodwill at least their fan base was relatively humble going into their two recent super bowls.

effzee

Eagles have promoted from within...

That's actually fantastic news. Ensures he stays with the organization. Heard nothing but praises for this guy with the only drawback that he is "young". Former player who was Saban's right hand man for scouting and recruiting. Been with the Eagles a few years now.

This was the obvious choice from the beginning. Not sure why they even bothered looking outside the organization. It just made them look foolish.

Agree but I do like that they did go out and interview a wide range of candidates with different philosophies and ideas. They probably knew they had Ed if nothing better came along.

Maybe they wanted the guy from Seattle who said no.

Either way I'm happy with this promotion from within.

Let's get Mariota and wreck this league son!

Konka

Banned
Triple Steak Stack Returns at Taco Bell Tomorrow

Taco-Bell-Triple-Steak-Stack.jpg

The Triple Steak Stack returns to Taco Bell for a limited time starting tomorrow, January 29, 2015.

Last seen in 2013, the Triple Steak Stack features a triple portion of steak with a three-cheese blended folded in a warm nine-inch Mexican-inspired flatbread.

It's also available as a Chipotle Chicken Steak with chicken and chipotle sauce instead of steak.

There hasn't been an official announcement yet, but I expect the price to remain the same at $4.99.

Read more at http://www.brandeating.com/2015/01/...t-taco-bell-tomorrow.html#UYMO2hkl54PqfmSs.99

Respect

So good news in Canadaland!

Starting next Super Bowl we get to see the same damn commercials you Americans get!

If you're confused up here the Canadian channels that show the Super Bowl were allowed to switch out the Super Bowl ads for local ads to try to promote their own shit.

NO MORE starting next year!

Thinking back, I don't think there have been that great of commercials from the past few super bowls...but maybe my memory is failing me.

Top Bottom