• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

New FMT is amazing. See what happens when you pray at the church of Wussle. It changes people for the better.

bart.gif

Doomsayer

this is absolutely ridiculous that one of my Seahawks was targeted for this unjust procedure. there is no history of PED malfeasance with the Seahawks, particularly the secondary. We are being targeted because robert craft called in a favor to his buddy goddell to try and side track us.

stand tall Seahawks and soar as high as the sun and the heavens! goddell and his cronies can't stop us now!

#NoJusticeNoPeace
#Back2Back
#DontStopMeNowImHavingSuchAGoodTimeImHavingAnUndeflatedBall

I don't like this. I don't like this one bit.

Look what you've done, Jed... LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

WWTD

What Would Tomsula Do?

"I would not say that. I wouldn't say it either."

"I just don't want to go down that road."

"That's absolutely ludicroust."

"Yeah."

"[Heavy breathing.]"

"Hmmmm, mmmm, yeah."

"Buh, uh, rusdhfkdklsddklaasdfas."

Tomsula is a false prophet. These words and sayings dont make no sense!

plus the first one he stole from mitch hedberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndBjraV-3UY

you fucking hack jim tomsula get off the stage you fat body biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

I don't like this FMT.

I like the one that took a shit in your mouth and then watched you suffer. :(

I am guilty of violence in my life and let me tell violence is never the answer. Peace and positivity, will solve the world of its problems. It's time all of you turn a new leaf and love one another. We must stand strong and together to fight evil known as the New England Patriots.

#Love
#Unity
#TogetherWeFight
#FightForABetterTomorrow

oh... drake... yes, one of my seahawks is a drake fan... so am i... i... love drake! what a terrific artist! i can't get enough of his wonderful music he is so incredibly talented! drake up in THIS!

seahawks got 70% heart, 25% will, 10% gameplanning, 100% inflated footballs. i'm no math magician but that is over 200%. the patty cakes are giving 110% MAX

#NobodyDoesItBetter
#ThoughtIToldUWeWontStop

Don't applaud this.

FrenchMovieTheme was once a proud and dignified poster on these forums. And now's desperately clinging onto reverse jinxes like a dirty peasant. By god, have some respect for yourself and attack the Seahawks head on man!

This isn't to be cheered, it's to be rued.

Godslay

Banned
Don't applaud this.

FrenchMovieTheme was once a proud and dignified poster on these forums. And now's desperately clinging onto reverse jinxes like a dirty peasant. By god, have some respect for yourself and attack the Seahawks head on man!

I think he's doing a parody of Western Badass.

Don't applaud this.

Except that this is not a reverse jinx. He truly is a believer in the Seahawks. He has 100% devoted faith in the team.

#RealTalk
#OneOfUs

I think he's doing a parody of Western Badass.

There is no badass western. There is only peace, love, unity, and respect Western.

Narag

Don't applaud this.

I don't think you appreciate how much Harbaugh saving the Niners meant to him only to have management snatch that joy away. It was all Jimmy Raye and Singletary jokes for a while there!

LJ11

Have no clue what the testing is like now, but getting a positive on a HGH test is pretty fucking difficult. It's usually some other substance that's used in conjunction that gets you tagged.

Sanjuro

Don't applaud this.

6gY235B.gif

JABEE

oh... drake... yes, one of my seahawks is a drake fan... so am i... i... love drake! what a terrific artist! i can't get enough of his wonderful music he is so incredibly talented! drake up in THIS!

seahawks got 70% heart, 25% will, 10% gameplanning, 100% inflated footballs. i'm no math magician but that is over 200%. the patty cakes are giving 110% MAX

#NobodyDoesItBetter
#ThoughtIToldUWeWontStop

Don't applaud this.

http://youtu.be/nbZEkFLXh9Y

FMT: this reverse-jinx thing will never work. Just join us in the Patriots hate wagon!

this isn't about the pats or seahawks anymore. it is about this piece of shit:

jed-york-c47a9d181c2c0ca1.jpg

look at this disgusting motherfucker. he took the only good thing about our franchise and flushed it down the toilet because harbs got his panties in a bunch and he could save a few bucks. i don't give a fuck anymore. i am actually envious of the raiders franchise right now. let that last sentence settle in for you a bit!

#FuckJedYork
#FuckTrentBaalke
#JusDontGiveAFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

JABEE

this isn't about the pats or seahawks anymore. it is about this piece of shit:

jed-york-c47a9d181c2c0ca1.jpg

look at this disgusting motherfucker. he took the only good thing about our franchise and flushed it down the toilet because harbs got his panties in a bunch and he could save a few bucks. i don't give a fuck anymore. i am actually envious of the raiders franchise right now. let that last sentence settle in for you a bit!

#FuckJedYork
#FuckTrentBaalke
#JusDontGiveAFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
NxmxIuF.jpg

jbug617

Banned
I have a target on my back! Pats-GAF is out for blood! I'm not crazy! I only speak the truth!

NFL is dumb. Sounds like the NFL didn't record the weight of the footballs so there is no record on how much they weighed prior to kickoff or at halftime.

Top Bottom