• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Rando has seen every single kind of penis, and balls imaginable. Don't worry he won't judge.
This is total bullshit.

First Rando get FMTs Super bowl after Kaep stupidly decides to challenge Sherman on the last play of the game. Go any other place and it is FMT winning the SB. The way it should have happened (at least in his mind).

Now because of hard work and certain lifestyle choices Rando is revealing that he gets paid to touch up and look up every kind of genitalia?

Thats just rubbing it in!

This is total bullshit.

First Rando get FMTs Super bowl after Kaep stupidly decides to challenge Sherman on the last play of the game. Go any other place and it is FMT winning the SB. The way it should have happened (at least in his mind).

Now because of hard work and certain lifestyle choices Rando is revealing that he gets paid to touch up and look up every kind of genitalia?

Thats just rubbing it in!

I don't think he gets paid for it yet, but I'm sure he's reading about about every single penis, and balls imaginable. You have to be prepared for those exams! They don't go through a textbook word for word every 2-3 months for nothing!

Is Rando giving medical advice? I have the flu. Make me better

Watching the Pats lose could cure cancer. I'm sure your flu won't be a problem.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Finished up Valkyria Chronicles. Pretty good. Some flaws and a couple of terrible missions, but otherwise top notch.

zychi

Banned
Finished up Valkyria Chronicles. Pretty good. Some flaws and a couple of terrible missions, but otherwise top notch.

Loved it back on PS3

I just finished the main story of Dying Light. Game was fun, but I would not have paid $60 for it.

e: need a new game to play now. first world problems the last few weeks. games are short and easy lately

Packers finally fired Slocum??

Not one! Not two! Not three!

Man, once you get the smoke screen round and grenade launchers, the strategies get insane.

I'm super grateful for the PC release. Just a matter of time until there are custom maps! (has it happened yet?)

Spinluck

My boss called Luck a fake Peyton Manning.

She then negated the stupid comment by calling Tom Brady a sissy crybaby so it's all good.

Fox318

XrBZesq.png

Sorry if posted
ESPN Chicago's Michael C. Wright writes that "nobody knows" whether Brandon Marshall will be back with the Bears in 2015.
The Bears signed Marshall to a new four-year, $39 million deal last May, but the regime that handed him that extension is gone. Marshall is still a fine player and worth the money, but there's some question whether he'll be able to coexist with Chicago's new staff. OC Adam Gase was the Broncos' WRs coach when Mike Shanahan banished Marshall from Denver. Marshall also had a 2014 falling out with Jay Cutler. Per the website OverTheCap.com, the Bears could save $3.95 million in cap space by cutting Marshall this offseason.
Source: ESPN Chicago Jan 30 - 10:13 AM

zychi

Banned
They wont straight cut brandon. I could see belichick taking him for a low draft pick tho.

Maybe the mess in cle or sf will take him

Holy fuck the flu is brutal. Not to mention my kid has her first soccer tryout now, a softball tryout at 8AM tommorow followed by another soccer tryout. Then I work on Sunday. And she has another tryout after.

I may die, but if I do, do it for my memory, Hawks.

bionic77

Holy fuck the flu is brutal. Not to mention my kid has her first soccer tryout now, a softball tryout at 8AM tommorow followed by another soccer tryout. Then I work on Sunday. And she has another tryout after.

I may die, but if I do, do it for my memory, Hawks.
This flu is particularly bad. I have had the flu before and it wasn't half as bad as this shit.

I almost passed out shaving getting ready for work on Monday.

After a illness this bad it's easy to see how many people can die from this shit every year. It's dangerous if you are old or weak!

You will survive it though. And it will be a great reminder to get the flu shot next year!

This flu is particularly bad. I have had the flu before and it wasn't half as bad as this shit.

I almost passed out shaving getting ready for work on Monday.

After a illness this bad it's easy to see how many people can die from this shit every year. It's dangerous if you are old or weak!

You will survive it though. And it will be a great reminder to get the flu shot next year!

I have to get the flu shot every year since I'm always working in hospitals. Clearly this year's batch was no good.

bionic77

The worst part of the flu is having a fever at night. That is terrible.
Maybe for weak ass bitches.

The worst part is being sick as fuck and having to take care of little kids.

I have to get the flu shot every year since I'm always working in hospitals. Clearly this year's batch was no good.
Yeah I heard from a doctor friend in the fall that they fucked it up so I didn't get it.

Rando and RBH and those other bums need to do their jobs!

Top Bottom