• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Maybe for weak ass bitches.

The worst part is being sick as fuck and having to take care of little kids.

Yeah I heard from a doctor friend in the fall that they fucked it up so I didn't get it.

Rando and RBH and those other bums need to do their jobs!
I guess old people can't handle the flu(th)

bionic77

I guess old people can't handle the flu(th)
There is some truth to this.

You discovering it obviously accidental.

It took me like 5 days to still be sick but not feel like total garbage. My son got to that place in 30 hours and it took 2 days from my daughter.

Which is weird because I always thought young kids always got wrecked by the flu.

JABEE

Judging by their clothing girls are being trained to be hungry dick sluts starting from age 9 and up.

Can't believe their parents let them wear those short ass skirts and shorts. Its is really fucked up.

What happened to kids wearing ugly fucking kids clothes? Weird colors, baggy and with pictures of cartoons and other shit. Thats what we did when I was growing up!

I forgot you were back, Bionic. We all tried to hold down the fort while you were gone. The Patriot scourge is overwhelming us all. We need your help!

bionic77

I forgot you were back, Bionic. We all tried to hold down the fort while you were gone. The Patriot scourge is overwhelming us all. We need your help!
Really?

OT seemed to be clean while I was there. Barely any Pats stench and when one of 'them' was around most left after being confronted with logic and reason (their biggest weakness after ethics).

I will do my part until I get banned again!

bionic77

The flu destroyed me mon and tue last week. Still have a shitty cough but feel way better. Nyquill + mucinex
You kids don't get the real deal NyQuil.

Before Gata's meth friends ruined everything it was amazing. You could take that shit and you would always get a good nights sleep no matter how fucked up you were. Because of the Gata's they took out the secret chemical that made everything ok.

You didn't need a real doctor with the OG NyQuil!

JABEE

Really?

OT seemed to be clean while I was there. Barely any Pats stench and when one of 'them' was around most left after being confronted with logic and reason (their biggest weakness after ethics).

I will do my part until I get banned again!

The threads in OT have basically fallen beyond the first page. It was a feeding frenzy during the week in the Deflate thread. I hope you have your strength this weekend when everyone moves to the OT thread. They are out there looking to take their shot. The Pats must lose. Hope you're feeling better too!

bionic77

The threads in OT have basically fallen beyond the first page. It was a feeding frenzy during the week in the Deflate thread. I hope you have your strength this weekend when everyone moves to the OT thread. They are out there looking to take their shot. The Pats must lose. Hope you're feeling better too!
*/ sets troll phaser to kill.

zychi

Banned
Need a new game to play til Sunday night, being temporarily unemployed is crushing my backlog

Finished the Evil Within,Dying Light,COD AW SP campaign in the past week

Looking at:
LOZ Spirit Tracks(might wait til after MM so I don't burn myself out)
Finish SM 3d world(at end of world 5)
Borderlands Pre Sequel PC
MGS 3/4 replay

Some other game you just enjoyed

For reference, I have every current and last gen system besides a Vita, and a PC that can run anything.

jbug617

Banned
anime shall rule NFL Gaf

tumblr_n0ng5j1xBM1ssraoyo1_500.gif

zychi

Banned
You kids don't get the real deal NyQuil.

Before Gata's meth friends ruined everything it was amazing. You could take that shit and you would always get a good nights sleep no matter how fucked up you were. Because of the Gata's they took out the secret chemical that made everything ok.

You didn't need a real doctor with the OG NyQuil!

I'm old enough to remember that. Shit knocked me out for like 12 hours everytime I took it.

Just watched the gronk and lynch on Conan clip lol. The team coco YouTube page has some good stuff, Olivia munn is even in a upload for greg!

Lynch is pretty funny too, watched the skittles video earlier in the week

Gobias

Banned
Might as well just name this thread Animu GAF now in preparation for the true off season thread.

I really don't get Amiibos.

I could kinda understand it if there was a uniform static benefit for each thing in game. But it's all over the map.

Interesting reply to that quote.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really don't get Amiibos.

I could kinda understand it if there was a uniform static benefit for each thing in game. But it's all over the map.

I don't get them either. 12.99 for a little statute with questionable quality that are also impossible to find. I kind of think that if you could buy all of them from Nintendo at retail price, people wouldn't have flipped out as much.

Top Bottom