• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Tele-marker: Hello sir, I'm with the Warranty Extension Company and I would like to help you extend your warranty on your 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Our records indicate that your factory warranty is close to expiring and you have not chosen to extend it.

Me: Oh, hi! Could you please tell me which factory warranty I got on my car?

Tele-marketer: My records indicate that you have the 3 year, 36,000 mile powertrain warranty.

Me: That's odd, I actually got the 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty. Sounds like your records are a load of horseshit.

Tele-marketer: Uh, uh.. umm...

Me: Stop calling me, go scam someone else.

Tele-marketer: Thank you for your time, sir!

This is pretty much a monthly ritual for me, I almost look forward to it a little. Sometimes I try to get a little more creative with how I poke holes in their bullshit. "What is your company's website? Where is your main office located?" Bunch of losers.

Tele-marker: Hello sir, I'm with the Warranty Extension Company and I would like to help you extend your warranty on your 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Our records indicate that your factory warranty is close to expiring and you have not chosen to extend it.

Tele-marketer: My records indicate that you have the 3 year, 36,000 mile powertrain warranty.

Me: That's odd, I actually got the 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty. Sounds like your records are a load of horseshit.

This is pretty much a monthly ritual for me, I almost look forward to it a little. Sometimes I try to get a little more creative with how I poke holes in their bullshit. "What is your company's website? Where is your main office located?" Bunch of losers.

Holy fuck this same thing happens to me with my 2013 Elantra like every few months. One time I asked them if they were officially affiliated with Hyundai for like 20 minutes straight.

Greg

FIFA later?!

and I found that mic that came with the PS4 - it'll at least be something until I get my adapter

zychi

Banned

Best thing to do at work when there's nothing to do. Kills time so easily.

FIFA later?!

and I found that mic that came with the PS4 - it'll at least be something until I get my adapter

do you own headphones with a mic or any type of headset in them? like for an iphone or android device? should work on ps4 too.

FIFA later?!

I should be good for tonight but it'll probably be later like 9 or 10 if that works for you!

That mic is cheap but the quality is fine. I used it for a long time before I rage broke it playing Dutch in FIFA...

MechDX

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexan...th-log-cabin-in-middle-of-nowhere/#29459101=0

Since the Texans’ 2014 season ended, J.J. Watt has appeared on another national magazine cover, jumped over Jimmy Kimmel on national television and collected two turnovers in the Pro Bowl. This week, Watt has made the rounds in Glendale, Ariz., during the media buildup toward Super Bowl XLIX.

But in between Katy Perry photos and more Hollywood-like exposure, the star defensive end finally found the peace and quiet that often eluded him during his record-setting 2014 campaign. And Watt rewarded himself and honored his MVP-caliber year with a very Watt-like move: A new log cabin in the “middle of nowhere” Wisconsin.

“It’s really minimalistic,” Watt said. “The only thing I have to focus on is training and that’s the way I like it. There’s no frills, there’s nothing to distract you up here.”

His description of his new offseason home: “It’s just an empty space and a log cabin and snow.”

“As I get older and I start to mature, everything starts to fall into place,” Watt said. “You start to figure out who you are. You start to figure out your persona, your style and just how you want to live. I’m very comfortable with who I am.”

JJ is still so awesome.

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 5m5 minutes ago
.@ChronBrianSmith Nice article about Watt's cabin. But here's the exclusive video of it: http://bit.ly/1yLGJA3

bwhahahahaha

Greg

do you own headphones with a mic or any type of headset in them? like for an iphone or android device? should work on ps4 too.
I have a modmic attached to one of my pairs of headphones, but I need an adapter (CTIA) or else the controller won't pick it up

I should be good for tonight but it'll probably be later like 9 or 10 if that works for you!

That mic is cheap but the quality is fine. I used it for a long time before I rage broke it playing Dutch in FIFA...
probably won't be available until some time after 10 anyways, so that works

MRSA

Banned
I met the hottest doc this morning. She's a nephrologist, how can I induce renal failure to get her to be my doc?

brentech

NegligibleParallelCougar.gif

or just the reaction, focused on Marshawn

EmptySandyBumblebee.gif

I have a modmic attached to one of my pairs of headphones, but I need an adapter (CTIA) or else the controller won't pick it up

probably won't be available until some time after 10 anyways, so that works
Sounds good to me, man! I'll stay up as late as it takes for some quality FIFA action.

MRSA

Banned
Maybe it's because I'm exhausted from a 14 hour shift but I think I might prefer that doctor over Milana........yeah, no.

LevelNth

Banned
Not all cities need to buy the branding of college towns in order to get people excited. In some places, people just like football.
It's going to be pretty funny to see how much they will have to pay A&M next year to renew the 'license' for this. Allen pretty much has no choice.

Top Bottom