• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

zychi

Banned
So Bieber has my hairstlye
justin-bieber-ellen-interview-2015.jpg

that I've been neglecting to get cut. Time to change up my style :/

So apparently some of the Broncos were overlooking the Colts...oh and some were scared of NE apparently.

What a silly season, hopefully next one washes the bad taste out of my mouth

bionic77

this isn't about the pats or seahawks anymore. it is about this piece of shit:

jed-york-c47a9d181c2c0ca1.jpg

look at this disgusting motherfucker. he took the only good thing about our franchise and flushed it down the toilet because harbs got his panties in a bunch and he could save a few bucks. i don't give a fuck anymore. i am actually envious of the raiders franchise right now. let that last sentence settle in for you a bit!

#FuckJedYork
#FuckTrentBaalke
#JusDontGiveAFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
First all of, since when was talking about you a banable offense?

You are now the rock star you always dreamed of being FMT.

And sorry about York. I always told you he was a worthless bum. You wouldn't listen during the good times though! But the guy is a true fucktard.

manfestival

I just started using spotify today. What took me so long? This service is amazing. I forgot about tmobiles free music thing too. My drive home is gonna be really nice today.

First all of, since when was talking about you a banable offense?

You are now the rock star you always dreamed of being FMT.

And sorry about York. I always told you he was a worthless bum. You wouldn't listen during the good times though! But the guy is a true fucktard.

Bro I stuck up for you after that post!

And fuck york. Fucking loser stumbled into the coach of a generation and then fired him because he was too hard to work with. I suspect he was hard to work with for York because harbs will do whatever it takes to win and the yorks only care about 3 things: $$$

rando14

Welcome back Bionic!!

Also, I gotta be truthful, that game of thorns season 5 trailer wasn't as trill as I thought it'd be, BUT I think I saw a glimpse of a naked Natalie dormer so now I'm pumped as fuuuck!!

bionic77

Bro I stuck up for you after that post!

And fuck york. Fucking loser stumbled into the coach of a generation and then fired him because he was too hard to work with. I suspect he was hard to work with for York because harbs will do whatever it takes to win and the yorks only care about 3 things: $$$
Thanks!

I didn't really lurk much if at all after the ban hit.

I always thought you could say anything if it was smart or at least funny (or true if the first two failed).

The rules have changed!

rando14

Get her into video games.

Only way to make sure she never sleeps with anyone.

Hmm yes this is a good idea!!

The only other surefire anti-slut therapy I can think of is being a straight Grade A Uggo, but I've seen Blarry and he's not fugly so I would throw that idea out!!

In the good old days you could stick some super thick glasses and big braces on your daughter but nowadays you can bypass those with contacts and Invasaline (sp)!! It's gotta be tough being a dad now :(

So my cousin might become a urologist. He told me they make about 400k a year, but the down side is you look at dicks all day.

I need to come up with a good dick joke!

bionic77

Hmm yes this is a good idea!!

The only other surefire anti-slut therapy I can think of is being a straight Grade A Uggo, but I've seen Blarry and he's not fugly so I would throw that idea out!!

In the good old days you could stick some super thick glasses and big braces on your daughter but nowadays you can bypass those with contacts and Invasaline (sp)!! It's gotta be tough being a dad now :(
Judging by their clothing girls are being trained to be hungry dick sluts starting from age 9 and up.

Can't believe their parents let them wear those short ass skirts and shorts. Its is really fucked up.

What happened to kids wearing ugly fucking kids clothes? Weird colors, baggy and with pictures of cartoons and other shit. Thats what we did when I was growing up!

rando14

Judging by their clothing girls are being trained to be hungry dick sluts starting from age 9 and up.

Can't believe their parents let them wear those short ass skirts and shorts. Its is really fucked up.

What happened to kids wearing ugly fucking kids clothes? Weird colors, baggy and with pictures of cartoons and other shit. Thats what we did when I was growing up!

When are you gonna give your girls cell phones?? I am pretty terrified thinking about young kids with cell phones these days, a whole lot of nasty can be sent through snapchats!!

*pukes

bionic77

Dude urology is one of the most baller medical specialties, congrats to your boy!!
Sounds like someone is jealous!

Also, I fucking hate how greedy most doctors are. It is not becoming of the profession. They really need to give PR lessons to young doctors in med school. First lesson, stop talking about money all the time!

Granted this is really unfair and that is pretty much how everyone else acts, but we should expect more from our doctors!

Also, I fucking hate how greedy most doctors are. It is not becoming of the profession. They really need to give PR lessons to young doctors in med school. First lesson, stop talking about money all the time!

Granted this is really unfair and that is pretty much how everyone else acts, but we should expect more from our doctors!

Well being a urologist is pretty satisfying if you think about it. Think about someone who has pain peeing, do you know how much that would suck? For you to be able to fix that is pretty damn awesome. Or things like testicular torsion (can't make BABIES!). Much harder than to heal a broken arm or dislocated shoulder.

And from what I've seen most people who try to become doctors for the money never make it that far. You have to love it, to make it that far.

bionic77

When are you gonna give your girls cell phones?? I am pretty terrified thinking about young kids with cell phones these days, a whole lot of nasty can be sent through snapchats!!

*pukes
Only one girl.

The plan is currently try our best and pray!

But it is going to be hard once her friends (future sluts in training) start wearing slut shorts and getting cell phones!

rando14

Hmm is this only amongst doctors because it seems like it's amongst most young professionals altogether: lawyers, doctors, I bankers, etc.

Hell I have multiple Petroleum engineering buddies who brag on Facebook about their new houses and fancy cars, while I'm sitting here in the library like a total chump learning about gastrointestinal protozoa :(

bionic77

Well being a urologist is pretty satisfying if you think about it. Think about someone who has pain peeing, do you know how much that would suck? For you to be able to fix that is pretty damn awesome. Much harder than to heal a broken arm or dislocated shoulder.
:lol

Except that is NOT how doctors talk about specialties.

Its more like: "dude did you know fucking urologists making half a million a year? And all you need to do is squeeze some fat dudes balls and prescribe some penicillin! Thats the speciality I want!"

Like I said this is not different from anyone else but it sounds bad coming from doctors.

:lol

Except that is NOT how doctors talk about specialties.

Its more like: "dude did you know fucking urologists making half a million a year? And all you need to do is squeeze some fat dudes balls and prescribe some penicillin! Thats the speciality I want!"

Like I said this is not different from anyone else but it sounds bad coming from doctors.

Well I mean if they make it that far I give them the right to talk however they want. I edit my post above saying that most people that I know that is "all about the money" never make it that far. Drop out in pre med, or even in med schools (which I find sad because you work so hard to even get to that point). The only people I know who are know full fledged doctors are the one that really love it.

bionic77

Hmm is this only amongst doctors because it seems like it's amongst most young professionals altogether: lawyers, doctors, I bankers, etc.

Hell I have multiple Petroleum engineering buddies who brag on Facebook about their new houses and fancy cars, while I'm sitting here in the library like a total chump learning about gastrointestinal protozoa :(
No most people are greedy cunts.

To me it just sounds bad coming from doctors.

Totally unfair but thats how I see it.

We don't expect shit from our lawyers, bankers or engineers. They can all be greedy cunts. But I and most people like to imagine that doctors are more noble. You guys need to keep up that appearance! I want the old, grey haired dude who acts like he is your kindly old uncle and knows everything! Not the douchey 35 year old who wears a ferarri jacket!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Teachers have it even worse in a lot of places. They need the continuing education and get paid ok but have to keep up a nearly saintly appearance.

We don't expect shit from our lawyers, bankers or engineers. They can all be greedy cunts. But I and most people like to imagine that doctors are more noble. You guys need to keep up that appearance! I want the old, grey haired dude who acts like he is your kindly old uncle and knows everything! Not the douchey 35 year old who wears a ferarri jacket!

Why not lawyers, bankers, and engineers? Lawyers need to be noble! I mean you guys really contribute to who lives, dies, or is lock up in jail. LIKE HELLO!!!! And engineers uhmm... you know mechanical engineers that work on parts for cars and planes? I like those things to remain functioning! Or civil engineers that works on bridges, and roads! I would like for things to you know... not collapse. Then bankers... how about you guys not kill the entire economy of the god damn planet? I would like for those guys to do the job they do because they actually enjoy it ya know! Please don't half ass our planes, cards, bridges an roads >.<

rando14

There are definitely those types!! And let's be real, if someone gets a 280 on their USMLE, suddenly they're going to be EXTREMELY interested in in dermatology!! (And why not lol, derm is about as good as it gets: high pay, low hours, and you can be your own boss...)

But like WH said, there are so many damn hoops to jump through to be a doctor that a pretty big chunk of those who don't care about medicine get weeded out naturally through the system. Obviously a decent amount of jerks make it through but, hey that's just the way it goes!! The allure of money changes people

All I can say is, if anyone on NFL gaf needs a prostate exam, I just learned how to do one earlier this week!! The ball is in your court my friends!!

bionic77

There are definitely those types!! And let's be real, if someone gets a 280 on their USMLE, suddenly they're going to be EXTREMELY interested in in dermatology!! (And why not lol, derm is about as good as it gets: high pay, low hours, and you can be your own boss...)

But like WH said, there are so many damn hoops to jump through to be a doctor that a pretty big chunk of those who don't care about medicine get weeded out naturally through the system. Obviously a decent amount of jerks make it through but, hey that's just the way it goes!! The allure of money changes people

All I can say is, if anyone on NFL gaf needs a prostate exam, I just learned how to do one earlier this week!! The ball is in your court my friends!!
I am almost 40 so I need my prostate checked out pretty soon.

But if you are the one to do it I don't think I could ever look you in the eye ever again after that!

Top Bottom