• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned
giphy.gif

ShaneB

Played my first full 60 min match on Madden on Pro difficulty

Ravens 26-7 Buccaneers

huzzah

That Justin L-something is a fucking sick runner

#lifeofarookie

Is there college football I can watch right now? Or is that not televised and I have to wait until Sept

Not college Football, but if you're looking to watch some Football in general, I believe you should look into getting a NFL Gamepass (or Game rewind I guess) sub and watch some games there, as well check out NFL Now+ and the massive video library they have, lots of great content.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He lives

Fuck you fat fuck

Got caught with a warrant for driving with a suspended license and weed from 2012. Missed a couple of court dates and did a week in LA County Jail.

Was a sobering, eye opening experience. Got out this morning. May make a thread about it, but what an experience.

Greg

Got caught with a warrant for driving with a suspended license and weed from 2012. Missed a couple of court dates and did a week in LA County Jail.

Was a sobering, eye opening experience. Got out this morning. May make a thread about it, but what an experience.
Kas pls

DMczaf

breh....

MechDX

Erik Burkhardt ‏@ErikBurkhardt · 3m3 minutes ago
Joseph Randle was NOT arrested. He was cited with a ticket, and the police officer then left his hotel room.

eznark

Banned

shocking

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Yeah, I know. I'm using my phone but the system is something else. I actually needed it and put a lot of things in perspective.

I was living in Riverside County and brushed aside the warrants but missing court pissed the judge off.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, I know. I'm using my phone but the system is something else. I actually needed it and put a lot of things in perspective.

I was living in Riverside County and brushed aside the warrants but missing court pissed the judge off.

Glad to have you back.

Hope you can get things together for yourself.

Furyous

ShaneB

Hope you get things in order bud.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Spygate and deflategate laugh at these allegations. Meanwhile, there's a chance the Pats get let off the hook.... again over cheating. Goodell parties with Robert Kraft and the Pats might get away with deflategate because they won the Super Bowl.

Sure would suck if they got off because the science and evidence exonerate them, huh?

Tom Penny

Weed is the worst.

Top Bottom