• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

BigAT

Arrest Pool List:

10 - Will Hill
9 - Aldon Smith
8 - Ray McDonald
7 - Josh Gordon
6 - Jameis Winston
5 - Julian Edelman
4 - Dorial Green-Beckham
3 - LeGarrette Blount
2 - Manziel
1 - Eli Manning (for stealing America's heart)

Colasante

Arrest Pool List:

10 - Will Hill
9 - Aldon Smith
8 - Ray McDonald
7 - Josh Gordon
6 - Jameis Winston
5 - Julian Edelman
4 - Dorial Green-Beckham
3 - LeGarrette Blount
2 - Manziel
1 - Eli Manning (for stealing America's heart)

That's a solid list. I have to think you're the frontrunner right now.

Konka

Banned
That's slightly different though in that they're all isolated closed shops, aren't they? There's no way for a college team to graduate to the NFL, right?

The beauty of the lower league system in football is that dreams do happen. A team can get promoted from bottom to top. A team from a lower division can compete with (and more regularly than you might expect, beat) a top side in knockout cup competition.

Would a knockout competition incorporating both the NFL and college football not work? Is the gap in quality so large that it wouldn't be at least competetive?

:jnc

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=150573446&postcount=191

You heard it here first. That is the future.

Wilbur

Banned
Played my first full 60 min match on Madden on Pro difficulty

Ravens 26-7 Buccaneers

huzzah

That Justin L-something is a fucking sick runner

#lifeofarookie

Is there college football I can watch right now? Or is that not televised and I have to wait until Sept

Damnit I was this close to putting Randle in my pool. I knew someone dumb enough to get caught stealing draws was dumb enough to try and get away with criminal behavior again.

Played my first full 60 min match on Madden on Pro difficulty

Ravens 26-7 Buccaneers

huzzah

That Justin L-something is a fucking sick runner

#lifeofarookie

Is there college football I can watch right now? Or is that not televised and I have to wait until Sept

Nope, no college football until August.

BigAT

Between that thread and the WNBA one, there are a whole lot of stupid sports posts today.

For example:

What's stopping them from forming an integrated NBA league with both men and women?

Really

What a disgusting thing to say

Are you honestly implying that woman are so shit at everything that is not cooking and child rearing that they could never ever compete on the same level with men?

I am 100% anti feminism and all that stuff but saying that woman are inherently weaker than men just because they are woman is very small minded

eznark

Banned
For the 2014 WNBA season, the 33-year-old made just under the league maximum of $107,000.
hahahaahah what??? No wonder it's solvent despite having zero attendance or TV money. They pay below the poverty line.

Colasante

10. Will Hill
9. Johnny Manziel
8. Dorial Green-Beckham
7. Marcell Dareus
6. Josh Gordon
5. Justin Blackmon
4. Dez Bryant
3. Zach Mettenberger
2. Von Miller
1. Doug Baldwin

Top Bottom