• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Sure would suck if they got off because the science and evidence exonerate them, huh?
Bill Nye already said the Pats are guilty and a bunch of rowdy cheating cunts (I am paraphrasing).

Science is always against the Pats because they are guilty as fuck.

But keep supporting the cunts!

Respect

Milkjuan should be here

He's here...in spirit.

WB Kas.

g7PkH07.png

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-meddling

Browns fans deserve better. Jimmy Haslam is a scourge.

This is just cruel.

MRSA

Banned
Like how Matthew Stafford is not what you think he is which causes you to smoke weed and forget to renew your driver's license?

Who the fuck are you and why are you judging kas?

In other news, my Vita is somehow working again!11

jbug617

Banned
Got caught with a warrant for driving with a suspended license and weed from 2012. Missed a couple of court dates and did a week in LA County Jail.

Was a sobering, eye opening experience. Got out this morning. May make a thread about it, but what an experience.

damn. You have to go back to court?

squicken

How bad it has gotten in Cleveland

The culture in the Browns building is toxic, I'm told. Morale is beyond low. If you can flee, you are fleeing. There is no shortage of individuals throughout that organization who would, like former offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, get the hell out of there if at all possible. There's an overwhelming sense of dread about the future and a fear that, come the end of the 2015 season, Haslam will do the one thing he has managed to do with any consistency during his three-season reign -- that is, blow up his entire building once again and fire everyone, in essence blaming all but himself for his sweeping failure.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103

La Canfora so mountain of salt. He was Hoyer #1 superfan all year and is tight with his agent, so it could be from a bitter player/agent. But still, Clowns keep ruining careers

Jesus Christ Kas. Good to have you back but more importantly, it's good to see you took the time to get your life right.

btw, a little birdie told me that Milk Johnny has been lurking the whole time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas, why did you miss court dates?

I was out in Riverside County and had family issues to deal with.

The suspended license was me being a dumbass. I got pulled over in 2012ish for expired tags and missed my court date. License was suspended and instead of a fixit ticket I had to pay a $1000 fine in 2012 to reinstate my drivers license.

And yes, MRSA, I did lose weight on the delicious LA County food.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Got caught with a warrant for driving with a suspended license and weed from 2012. Missed a couple of court dates and did a week in LA County Jail.

Was a sobering, eye opening experience. Got out this morning. May make a thread about it, but what an experience.

How was Aaron Hernandez holding up?

We should have a 30 day period for Browns fans to squicken with no retaliation. No one deserves that mess.

Browns, Bengals, and Lions fans ain't the captains of the Titanic

The three teams that fans can abandon ship on whenever and absolutely nobody would blame them

Colasante

We should have a 30 day period for Browns fans to squicken with no retaliation. No one deserves that mess.

Plenty of room left on the Patriots bandwagon. Jump aboard, Browns fans! We have Michael Lombardi, the man who would have led your team to the promise land and former Cleveland Brown great Brian Tyms.

Top Bottom