• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I take back my complaints from yesterday. After listening to the presser on YT it appears the way the Falcons will be structured is fine.

Dimitroff is handling free agents. Pioli is handling the draft. Quinn is handling the final roster.

I have no issue.

eznark

Banned
All those Packer fans screaming for Shawn Slocum's head are going to feel like real assholes soon when we get Zook'd.

God fucking damn it.

Tom Penny

I'm just waiting for them to confirm only the Colts ball they returned was magically way under for some unknown mysterious reason...

brentech

Whether it helps you or not, completing the act of cheating along with the intention to cheat is still cheating.

I don't care if you're talking about football or a kid on a test with the answers on his shoes.

I'll mostly hold judgement, but the evidence itself is pretty damning.
A test conducted by the possible cheater and known cheater holds as much water as a glass with a hole in the bottom.

brentech

Really weird that they may have started it after 2012, when the NFL started allowing the big screens/pa announcers to tell the fans when to get loud and all that.

In just saying where's the outrage over that

Also,
NiTxwfC.jpg

I'm shocked that we're not getting more hot takes accusing the Pats of cheating since Butler seemed to know what play was being called on The Pick.

I'm shocked that we're not getting more hot takes accusing the Pats of cheating since Butler seemed to know what play was being called on The Pick.
This is the best, when Pats fans try to paint their dirty ass franchise with a history of cheating and scandals as a victim.

I have to say, this whole experience has been fascinating from a psychological standpoint. A true window into the twisted thought processes necessary for Pats fans to justify pulling for a "dynasty" of perpetual cheaters.

So who had D'Qwell Jackson in the arrest pool?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/04/report-dqwell-jackson-arrested-for-assault/

The player who reportedly sparked the #DeflateGate investigation by intercepting a Tom Brady pass 16 days ago has landed in an off-field controversy. Via ABC7 in Washington, Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson has been arrested for punching a pizza delivery person twice in the head during an argument over a parking spot.

Apart from facing legal scrutiny, Jackson will be subject to punishment under the new personal conduct policy, which contemplates paid leave for certain types of violent crime. Jackson could be barred from Colts practice and games until any ensuing prosecution is resolved.

EDIT: Heh beaten.

This is the best, when Pats fans try to paint their dirty ass franchise with a history of cheating and scandals as a victim.

I have to say, this whole experience has been fascinating from a psychological standpoint. A true window into the twisted thought processes necessary for Pats fans to justify pulling for a "dynasty" of perpetual cheaters.

We all know the Dolphins are the real victims here.

******************2015 NFL OFFSEASON ARREST POOL******************

Lists are flying in! Here are the current contenders in the Arrest Pool 2015:

Rando
10. Jimmy Haslam
9. John Manziel
8. Josh Gordon
7. LeGarrette Blount
6. Isaiah Crowell
5. Trent Richardson
4. Donte Whitner
3. Barkevious Mingo
2. Brandon Merriweather
1. Peyton Manning

Chuckddd
10 - Suggs
9 - Ngata
8 - Canty
7 - D Smith
6 - J Smith
5 - Webb
4 - Elam
3 - Dumbervil
2 - S Smith Sr
1 - Josh Brown

Bread
10. James Harrison
9. Steve Smith
8. Wes Welker
7. Michael Bennett
6. Lagarrette Blount
5. Johnathan Pigskin
4. Matt Prater
3. Doug Baldwin
2. Antonio Cromartie
1. Ryan Mallett

MetalFearSolid
10. Manziel ( probably assaulting another fan)
9. Gronk (DUI) Gronks partying
8. Geno Smith(DUI) too much partying with ROC Nation members at Jay Z's clubs
7. Jameis Winston (stealing shrimp this time around)
6. Aldon Smith(possession of weapon again)
5. Mike Evans ( assault on fan)
4. Dez Bryant(DUI)
3. Von Miller (drug possession) please no Von!
2. Trent Richardson ( not sure)
1. Josh Gordon if he doesn't get the year ban

Grover Cleveland
10- Johnny Manziel
9- Aldon Smith
8- Terrell Suggs
7- Eric Wright
6- Elvis Dumervil
5- Josh Gordon
4- Justin Blackmon
3- James Harrison
2- Jameis Winston
1- Ryan Mallett

JABEE
10. Johnny Manziel
9. Jameis Winston
8. Justin Blackmon
7. Aldon Smith
6. Josh Gordon
5. Greg Hardy
4. Adrian Peterson
3. Dez Bryant
2. Wes Welker
1. Terrell Suggs

Squicken
10. Riley Cooper
9. Dez
8. Gordon
7. Blackmon
6. Praeter
5. D Murray
4. Mallett
3. Honey Badger
2. Janoris Jenkins
1. Jameis Winston

And my official submission

BaltimoreLarry
10. Jim Irsay
9. Rob Gronkowski
8. Johnny Manziel
7. Dorial Green-Beckham
6. Daryl Washington
5. Jameis Winston
4. Vontaze Burfict
3. Aldon Smith
2. Will Hill
1. Nigel Bradham

If I missed your list, let me know. There's still plenty of time to get your entries in. Join the fun!

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested this offseason, with 10 being the most heavily weighted.

- If any of those players get arrested, you get the associated number of points. Ie, if you have Julian Edelman at 7, and he gets arrested for indecent exposure, you get 7 points.

- Most points at kick off of Week 1's first game is the winner.

Of Note.....

- Anyone eligible for the NFL draft is eligible for the arrest pool.

- If a player is arrested again for a different instance of any crime, they count again.

Deadline- There is none, but get your list in now so you have more days for mayhem.

BigAT

Doug Baldwin fined for FMT-Gate:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin fined $11,025 for obscene gesture after his touchdown in the Super Bowl, per source. That's the minimum.

Top Bottom