• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

From my point of view you are the cunt
Thats what the world looks like when your moral compass is broken as fuck.

But don't let me get you down. Team cunt just won a *championship* this week. Go out and celebrate with your cunty brethren.

Team decent human beings will still be here in a few weeks to remind you of your teams past and probable future transgressions!

But don't let me get you down. Team cunt just won a *championship* this week. Go out and celebrate with your cunty brethren.

Team decent human beings will still be here in a few weeks to remind you of your teams past and probable future transgressions!

Says the bigot who was banned for transphobic comment

Bread

Banned

In a few weeks my team is still champions, and in a few weeks you're still salty about Brady and co making you look like a fool.

bionic77

Bionic if you get to try the Pats, who would you want to cross examine most? Brady, belicheck(sp), or Lord Voldermort incarnate Goodell?
i have to choose?

In this hypothetical do we get a reasonable minded judge who will let me zealously pursue the truth or some paid off Bostonian who is going to sustain the Pats paid lawyers objections to some bullshit like relevance?

I would probably start at the top and work my way to the bottom. I would start with the cheat, than Tammy and finally the stooge. I would expect Goodell to know nothing.

bionic77

In a few weeks my team is still champions, and in a few weeks you're still salty about Brady and co making you look like a fool.
You are 100% correct.

The * is forever. And no sports fans are ever going to let Pats fans forget it.

Long after I am gone and forgotten.

i have to choose?

In this hypothetical do we get a reasonable minded judge who will let me zealously pursue the truth or some paid off Bostonian who is going to sustain the Pats paid lawyers objections to some bullshit like relevance?

I would probably start at the top and work my way to the bottom. I would start with the cheat, than Tammy and finally the stooge. I would expect Goodell to know nothing.

For the judge, let's say we get a reasonably minded one, one who is fair. Please feel free to nominate. Greg would be a good start. His ability to dunk gives him the advantage for an objective view

Can gata be on the jury?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ONR03BM.jpg

Video of this. Apparently it was handed to him by someone in the crowd.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...-sherman-4-meme-sign-patriots-parade-seahawks

bionic77

I wonder if bionic cried this hard when he got neutered.
I think its safe to say that I had a similar reaction to the Pats winning the SB as your parents did when the doctor introduced you to them for the first time.

But I don't want you to get the impression I hate you.

I will get a team cunts t-shirt of your choosing for you and all of your ilk. Just to be clear it is not going to have Pats logo on it. The NFL will all of us if we try to use that. This isn't like beating your wife or systematically cheating for a long period of time.

Sorry cissaou only for the diehard Pats fans (meaning you had to have posted here at least once in the regular season).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I think its safe to say that I had a similar reaction to the Pats winning the SB as your parents did when the doctor introduced you to them for the first time.

But I don't want you to get the impression I hate you.

I will get a team cunts t-shirt of your choosing for you and all of your ilk. Just to be clear it is not going to have Pats logo on it. The NFL will all of us if we try to use that. This isn't like beating your wife or systematically cheating for a long period of time.

Sorry cissaou only for the diehard Pats fans (meaning you had to have posted here at least once in the regular season).

i love that you guys still wear your post count in a forum to judge how strong your fandom is.

i love that you guys still wear your post count in a forum to judge how strong your fandom is.

I don't know if it's that, but you know if you start showing up after your team wins the Superbowl for the first time, you're going to get called a bandwagoner. Not about post count.

We know you've been here, msdstc. We'd never forget about you.

Top Bottom